“The best oriental food in town!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Zen - The Park

Zen - The Park
The Park, 17, Park Street, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700016, India (Formerly Zen (The Park))
+913340049000
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: As Shakespeare said, “All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players”. At Zen with the kitchen on display and the bar counter as the stage, all the ingredients are merely players, playing out their parts to create vibrantly enticing artistry of food!
kolkata
“The best oriental food in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ever since i was introduced to zen...i have been addicted to the food! The ambience, service and food quality is very very good and there is consistency in their quality. The brunch is an exceptional deal and with the new menu it only gets better! Thanks to Gaurab, the manager, I have never had a reason to complain!!

A definate MUST-GO !!!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PramodeB, General Manager at Zen - The Park, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your appreciative comments regarding ZEN.

The Chef and the service staff of the restaurant are happy to know that you have enjoyed your experience so far. Your kind words for the sunday brunch and your appreciation for the outlet manager is also extremely encouraging for us

I look forward to welcoming you back to ZEN soon and thank you once again for your support.

Best Regards,

“My fav place to dine.. Another home away from home!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had been a true patron for a long time but recently the totally changed menu has blown me over completely..amazing spread and dishes to choose from

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PramodeB, General Manager at Zen - The Park, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Guest

At the onset I would like to Thank You for your patronage!

It is a pleasure to know that you liked the new menu. We at ZEN thrive hard to maintain our standards and provide our guests with a wonderful experience.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback with us. We look forward to welcoming back to the ZEN soon!

Best regards
“Amazing & Best Thai Food Wid An Elegant Ambience..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I Hav Been A Regular Visitor Of Zen But Now Especially Wid Deir New Menu Its Thai Food Rocks Even More Dan Earlier..My All Time Fav Is Its Sushi & Thai Green Curry Wid Lemon Rice & Spicy Vegetables..
Love U Chef & My Friend Guarab D Manager Of Zen 4 Making Me Feel Com4table Wenevr I M Dere Wid UR Best Of Efforts U All Do..

• 5 of 5 stars Food
PramodeB, General Manager at Zen - The Park, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your appreciative comments regarding your recent meal at the ZEN.

The Chef and the service staff of the restaurant are happy to know that you enjoyed your food and the experience. We, at ZEN are also grateful to you for having shared your thoughts on how we can improve and this will motivate us to serve you even better.

I look forward to welcome you back to ZEN soon and thank you once again for your support.

New Delhi, India
“Excellent !! Amazing Food and Ambiance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am a great food lover and frequent Traveler and keep hopping from one place to another, It not very long back that I was in Kolkata and a friend suggested me to visit zen in Park street . I was really Impressed with the Service and the Quality of food served. what amazed the most about this place was the Ambiance . I really thank my friend to have recommended me such a awesome place and Experience the Delicacy of Kolkata. I would like to recommend the same to all. If you are in Kolkata , Its a " MUST VISIT " place .

• Visited July 2013
Dear Guest,

The Chef and the service staff of the restaurant are happy to know that you enjoyed your food and the entire experience. We, at ZEN are also grateful to you for having shared your thoughts on how we can improve and this will motivate us to serve you even better.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

good experience...good to have food ..service is really very satisfying ...over all good experience ...nice place to hang out........................................................................

• Visited August 2012