The first thing good is about its nearness to Kolkatta..just 40 min drive from the airport...even though the rpoads are very narrow.
The second thing which strikes is green every in the hotel campus...quite a big campus...even from the gate to the building is quite a distance.
The lobby is quite good and large for a hotel of this size. The rooms good but nothing to rave about. The room amnities are so so....nothing to talk about.
The room service was efficient.
The Bengali Buffet lunch was quite decent...the fritters( written Bhajjiya) especially the Karela one was good.
Over all a satisfying experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Vedic Village. A Spa-Resort which rivals the world's finest in luxury and holistic wellness. It has earned its reputation as one of the best, offering seamless fusion between five-star amenities and ethnic ambience. Within this ethnic environment nestles a multi-residential Resort. The international standard infrastructure of the Resort facilities represents luxurious comfort for residential Corporate Conferences, Business Seminars, parties and, of course, individual holidaymakers. In a world that is seeking the ecological side of luxury, the Spa offers a host of health, wellness and fitness facilities through a range of Ayurveda, Naturopathy and feel-good therapies and rituals. The concept: to attain Nirvana in the lap of luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Vedic Village Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Vedic Village Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Vedic Village Spa Resort India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia