We returned from Kolkata very recently.
We were on a very emotional trip. Taking my late fathers ashes back to our family. The staff were aware of this, and couldn't have been more helpful, especially one front of house member, Samarpita Nandi who went out her way to help us, she was so very thoughtful with flowers for my family.
And please look out for the lovely Santosh the elevator attendant, who has the biggest smile and a huge knowledge of Kolkata.
We wil definitley come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Taj Bengal, designed by the legendary Bob Fox, stands as an elegant Kolkata landmark. It is in close proximity to the commercial centre, Government Offices and Consulates, and must-see sights like the Victoria Memorial, Royal Calcutta Race Course, Horticulture Gardens, National Library and the Zoological Gardens. Iconic host to Heads of State, dignitaries and international business head-honchos, it is geared to the needs of the global business traveller. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Taj Bengal Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Bengal Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Taj Bengal Hotel Kolkata
- Taj Bengal Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia