I have to agree that the decor of this hotel is not great. The lobby floor is disorienting for the jet-lagged traveler. As in most Indian hotels, safety features are not up to Western standards.
However, the breakfast coffee is exceptional, the best I have had in a hotel. I looked forward to returning to the Park just for the breakfast.
Service for requests was very prompt though the housekeeping was not perfect. The staff was always polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park, Kolkata, offers urban luxury at the best downtown location, which allows you to access the main commercial and entertainment districts of the city. Its rooms and suites are all lavishly furnished, offering exclusive services to guests, and is a popular destination for the young business traveler and those from the fashion and entertainment fraternity. Known for its exciting after hours entertainment, it is home to 4 nightlife destinations under one roof, which creates a buzz for itself around the country. Someplace Else – the British style pub with live bands every day of the week, Tantra - a 5000 sq ft international nightclub, Roxy – the cocktail bar & lounge and Aqua – the al fresco bar and dining option ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Park Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Park Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Hotel Kolkata
- The Park Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia