A good hotel well up to 4 star standard. I had booked through the Internet and on arrival was upgraded to "a better room". This took about ten minutes but the room, of medium size, was very nice and very well equipped. The young men at reception seemed to get a bit flustered but a young woman receptionist quickly sorted out anything and everything. The hotel runs well, the restaurant's food was very good and the staff are polite, friendly and helpful. It is well situated for the average tourist. It's not the cheapest place around but its good if you can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's 24-hour indoor & outdoor multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia