I have stayed in Kennilwoorth, Kolkata quite a no. of times. The Hotel is very clean, rooms are well furnished. The good thing about this Hotel is its buffet menu . It is reasonably priced and the spread is really good and with my experience of staying in other premier hotels in Kolkata, I have no hesitation in saying that it scores over others on this count. However
I did not like the items in the menu because they are higly priced and are not worth of the money printed alongside in the menu. The stay on all ocassions were comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's 24-hour indoor & outdoor multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia