The hotel is really well located. At a fair distance from the airport, part of the commercial area, overlooks the main areas of Kolkata, has a few tourist attractions nearby, Victoria Memorial Hall, the ISKCON temple, South Park Street Cemetery, etc.
The hotel is grand & imposing on the outside yet warm and friendly on the inside. The staff is courteous and friendly. The rooms are good, seem new yet the bathroom doors reveal the age of the construction. That could be redone. The restaurant is good. There was a marriage group in the hotel, making the place a tad noisy. However had an overall comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HHI Kolkata needs no introduction, yet a walk into the place might make you wonder if you have reached a wrong destination. An overhauled new property, a premium fascia and a new-look lobby, welcome you into a whole new world. At every turn you discover a new face of your well-versed hotel. From the well-groomed staff to the friendly new outlets like the health-club or the swimming pool, everything throws a vibe of warmth around and reflects a sense of trendy living that enchants guests from world over. Ideally located in the center of the city, the hotel offers more than just good lodging. No wonder it is the preferred choice for fairy-tale weddings as much as for corporate power-talks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hindustan International Kolkata
- Hotel Hindustan International
- Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia