I stayed at HHI for a business trip for 2 nights. The room was rear facing so the view was not good but the room itself was spacious and clean, as was the toilet. Breakfast spread is large and very good. I also made use of the steam and sauna where the staff is very helpful. I had the buffet dinner which again had a lot of variety and was excellent. Staff is friendly. Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HHI Kolkata needs no introduction, yet a walk into the place might make you wonder if you have reached a wrong destination. An overhauled new property, a premium fascia and a new-look lobby, welcome you into a whole new world. At every turn you discover a new face of your well-versed hotel. From the well-groomed staff to the friendly new outlets like the health-club or the swimming pool, everything throws a vibe of warmth around and reflects a sense of trendy living that enchants guests from world over. Ideally located in the center of the city, the hotel offers more than just good lodging. No wonder it is the preferred choice for fairy-tale weddings as much as for corporate power-talks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hindustan International Kolkata
- Hotel Hindustan International
- Hotel Hindusthan International Kolkata India/Kolkata (Calcutta), Asia