1.Only one good thing is : Nice view from only top floor rooms. Best room is 406 ( top floor)
2. Way to hotel is really very very steep. not recommended for old people or people having
problems with walking
3. Mall road is 10 - 15 minutes walk.
4. Hotel Service is BAD.
5. No intercom facility. Bells are there in rooms, have to ring the bell to call someone from
downstairs, one he comes have to ask for ur need. again he will go down and fetch the
6. Washrooms are smelly, minimum ventilation. washroom of room no.404 is unusable. Only
406's washroom is ventilated.
7. Room service does not change bed sheets, towel until asked for.
8. Food inside hotel have not tried so can't say. Although tea tastes very good.
9. Geyser available only 2 hours in the morning. rest of the day cold water or else have to try
luck if you can convince service boys to switch the geyser.
10. Even if you stay in that hotel, buy mineral water bottles for drinking water, as the normal
water they provide is from open bucket filled from direct water supply.
11.Overall average hotel. Costs Rs. 850 (inclusive of tax) for double bed rooms at top floor
during October 1st week 2012