“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout, Delivery
Hyderabad, India
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Very good Indian food even though the board outside shows Thai cuisine only. Quick service. But please note that they do not accept credit cards.Centrally located. Convenient for tourists as it is very close to Mall.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Montreal, Canada
“Two excellent dinners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

Looking for a restaurant where I could invite some friends, I found the Park had excellent food and a pleasant ambience.

Visited May 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Thai???”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

We visited the restaurant recently during our visit to Darjeeling after seeing the reviews on this page. Well, the food was nothing much to write home about. We ordered for thai meal and the first thing we ordered was Tom Yam Kum. We were politely informed by the waiter that prawn was not available so we asked for Chicken Tom Yam. What was served was anything but Tom Yam. Looked more like a souped up curry but with lemon grass - ha ha! It was hilarious. However the rest of the meal was not that bad. Chicken Cashewnut and Som Tam was nice.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Helsinki
“Best in town?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great food, good value. Quite similar to Shangri-La.

Visited March 2012
Delhi
“delicious and value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This was a gem, especially in darjeeling. Suggested by a friend who lives there. Five of us went there and I was not really expecting much untill the I reached the place and it said THAI FOOD, now thats my weak point and most favourite food having spent 3 years in bangkok. Then again I wasn't really expecting the real thai in darjeeling. But boy I was amazed, when I looked at the menu they had quite a few choices available for thai dishes and I choose som tam(the papaya salad, my favourite), chicken in basil leaves and pad thai. And believe me I ate most of it, the other four weren't really fan os thai food. And I managed to finish most of it. The papaya salad was authentic thai and I ate all of it. Pad thai wasn't quite like thailand but nothing to complain.
I can't say much about the indian food there but my friends had it and they said it was fine. And the I loved it even more when the bill came in. All my thai food and the Indian food for my friends and we paid just Rs. 1000 for all of it. Tats like Rs.200 per person. And if I take out my thai food we only paid like 100 Rs. each. So totally worth it.

Visited February 2012