My family and I stayed at the Residency Towers for two stints during Jan 2009.
We had a fantastic experience overall and would strongly recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Chennai.
- room cleanliness and overall appearance/presentation
- service was prompt and helpful, the staff were courteous and treated us like royalty
- buffett breakfast was excellent
- location is walking distance from major shops
- value for money
- carpet in rooms gives a musty smell. Make sure you ask for a contemporary room which doesn't have carpet to allieviate this.
- noise from the Bike and Barrel bar downstairs. Even on the 16th floor we experienced some issues with noise which made it difficult to sleep on some nights (i.e the constant pounding of a beat). We were moved to another room on the 16th floor that was fine.
Overall, we had such a pleasant experience that we will look to stay here for future visits to Chennai.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Residency Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Residency Towers Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- The Residency Hotel
- Residency Tower Chennai
- Residency Tower Hotel Chennai