Our family of four stayed at the Raintree on St Mary's Road in early August for three nights and enjoyed every minute there. I'd been in touch with the hotel by email twice with requests and was impressed by the speed and efficiency of the responses, so that was a good sign. We'd wanted a hotel that wasn't too ostentatious but that would be comfortable and convenient - and the Raintree really hit the spot. Getting to a hotel at 2am after a long flight with teenagers in tow could have been tricky, but the staff at the hotel made everything really easy and were very friendly. The rooms were elegant and spacious; the staff remarkably cheerful and helpful; and the food - the room service we had in the middle of the night, breakfast, lunch at the oriental restaurant and the amazing buffet for dinner - was excellent. The rooftop pool is small but perfectly formed and offers beautiful views of the city. The location made it very easy to get around the city, and for friends to visit us at the hotel. Our stay at the Raintree was a great start to our trip to India - in fact, we felt that we could have happily spent our whole holiday there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star hotel with 105 state-of-art rooms including 5 suites, swimming pool, gym and health spa. The best "Eco friendly" hotel in South India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Tingo so you can book your The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary`s Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Rain Tree Hotel
- The Rain Tree Hotel Chennai