Pictures look good but the reality is different. Very very old hotel. Worst bed sheets and towels, faded color and very worn. I paid for a larger room and they gave me a small room. When I asked them, they apologized and gave me a free upgrade. It is in proximity to business district so convenient to restaurants and shopping. Business center is nice but you have to upgrade to avail the benefits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Settle into your home away from home in Chennai! We welcome you with 4-star hotel accommodations and a range of thoughtful amenities here at the Courtyard Chennai. Situated in the heart of the city's central business district, our hotel is perfect for business travelers, as well as relaxing getaways. Stylish and modern rooms, suites, and apartments include flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access, and plush bedding, as well as marble bathrooms with bathtub/shower combinations. Additional hotel perks include a 24-hour fitness center and delicious on-site dining at one of our several eateries. If you're planning an event in Chennai, you'll be delighted with our flexible meeting venues and state-of-the-art facilities and services, as well as expert catering. And our unbeatable location, just 20 minutes from Chennai Airport and near the US Consulate, as well as the city's IT and manufacturing hubs, makes getting where you need to go easy and stress-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Marriott Chennai
- Courtyard Marriott Chennai