“Light and nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Soup and Salad Cafe

The Soup and Salad Cafe
TTK Road, (Mobray's Road) | cc, Chennai (Madras), India
Improve this listing
Ranked #420 of 2,483 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Continental, Fast Food, Café
Chennai (Madras), India
“Light and nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've been to this place a number of times and I must say that its a great place to eat. I'm not particularly a fan of the idea of pastas/ grills, but the salads, soups and sandwiches are really good. Some of the soups are outstanding. A pricing I feel though can be a bit more trimmed. The menu is also well designed for the vegetarian and the meat lover. Its not tilted in anyone's favour.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chennai (Madras), India
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

i been here more than 5 times for past two months these guys really keep the quality. initially i used to order only soup and sandwich alone but when i started trying other main courses it was Fabulous.initially me and friends thought that this cafe is just for soups and salads but these guys have everything keeping in mind our health factor.
staff's are more pleasing and there salads,panini,pasta are really good and maincourse as i seen in menu plated special is awesome especially Barbecue chick.
now me alone or my friends while going through the place it has now become a regular place of visit.
keep it up guys ! maintain the same taste !!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“Fantastic Food, Fab Ambiance...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times and each visit takes me out of the loud Chennai city. The menu (although small compared to most cafes) carried lots of good choices. I always go for a soup and a chicken wrap. The wrap is accompanied by a wicked salsa and chips.

Staff are courtious and respect our privacy. They dont rush us out once we're done with our meal. The deco is chic with funny sign boards hanging around.

Can't wait to go back again...

• Visited May 2013