- Stayed from 04.03.2013 to 05.03.2013
- Booked thru makemytrip.com for Rs. 1681 per night compared to the hotel's rack rate of Rs. 2000 + taxes, which they are not ready to bring down.
- Thence, for travel website customers the checkin / checkout is 12 noon, whilst for direct customers its 24 hours.
- Got an early checkin on 04.03.2013 @ 1000 hrs.
- Hotel located almost in centre of Chennai city.
- Was given standard room, a corner room on 1st floor.
- The room though small was having a 32 inch LCD with Tatasky, Tea Coffee machine , toiletries etc. all out mosquito repellant, remote controlled electrical switches, split AC.
- The queen sizw bed though comfortable for 1 person will be small for a couple. (width equal to twice the berth of 2 AC seats).
- The hotel was clean and well appointed, with hindi speaking staff.
- Room service was prompt but a bit time consuming.
- Food was good and quantity enough for 1 person but priced on higher side.
- Good for business traveller
Where it lacked.
- No running hot water. Though its hot in Chennai, but after spending a whole day in humid and grime condition of Chennai, add to this the amount of dust and smoke in Chennai, a refreshing hot water bath is what i prefer, but was disappointed as it didn't had one (even the solar heater are missing, i assume)
- Similarly, after sleeping in AC, i prefer a hot water bath in morning but didn't find one, nor complained or asked about it.
- Complimentary BF is strictly between 7.30 to 9.30. would have appreciated if same was extended till 10.30.
Overall its a good hotel and perhaps the best in Anna Nagar Area, aIthough it has to iron out these few chinks.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.