“Very convenient location of the hotel and great experience.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Benzz Park

You added Benzz Park to your Saves list
Benzz Park
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   62 Thirumalai Pillai Road | T. Nagar, Chennai (Madras) 600017, India   |
Ranked #151 of 341 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Pune India
“Very convenient location of the hotel and great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

I had gone to Chennai to attend some business meeting. Our regular hotel in Chennai was fully booked so I tried to locate some good hotel. Our Travel Agent suggested I try this hotel. I said OK let us try this for the first time.
When i arrived in the hotel surprisingly it was raining in Chennai. Though the rain was just a drizzle it was sufficient to make my dress wet and I had to keep my new leather shoes dry and shinning for next day's important meeting. To my great surprise one gentleman from the hotel was waiting for me with an umbrella in the main gate. I was thorougly surprised. This was my first impression about the hotel's efficiency.Later I went to hotels dinning room for dinner. I had got late due to heavy traffic from airport to hotel. The dinner timmings were over. But again to my surprise the manager in the restaurant permitted me to have dinner. The dinner was very delicious. The rooms were absolutely clean and well furnished. They were located in such a way that there was absolutely pin drop silence. I had some work to do on my laptop. The study table and the chair was fully comfortable and well sized for me to check my emails and write a small presentation. The electric supply points were correctly placed for laptop as well as for charging cell phone. In short the designer of the room had really taken all due care for a business traveller to be happy. The beds were comfortable and Air conditioning was just the right mix of cool air and proper humadity. the bathrooms were superbly maintained and all required things were available without any shortages. I had fantastic sleep and hotel staff was efficient enough to give me wake up call and then got me nice bed tea. The breakfast was great and I had good time to make myself totally comfortable and happy to attend my meeting with a very important customer.

I was very happy with this hotel. The tariffs are very reasonable and staff is very efficient and hospitability is great.

• Liked — Excellent food and great service.
  • Disliked — nil
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hong Kong
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2007

Stuffy and damp carpets are not limited to the hallways! The room we got when stayed there last May smelled/felt the same way. We were supposed to stay one night and return for 3 more nights at a later date. We cancelled after the first stay.
The bathroom was mouldy and and towels provided did not seem clean. So if you are looking for clean comfortable rooms this one is out!

Stayed March 2007
South Africa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2006

Benzz park hotel in chennai is a good average hotel except for the damp and stuffy carpets in the hallways. The food was good, but the staff must be more helpful and accommodating. We paid for three nights and 3 breakfast. We checked out at 8.00 am and was denied breakfast on that morning.

• Stayed January 2006

Been to Benzz Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Benzz Park

Address: 62 Thirumalai Pillai Road | T. Nagar, Chennai (Madras) 600017, India
Location: India > Tamil Nadu > Chennai (Madras)
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #151 of 341 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Hotel Class:3 star — Benzz Park 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Benzz Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Benzz Park Hotel Chennai (Madras)

If you own or manage Benzz Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.