“Decent place at good price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Radha Regent

You added Radha Regent to your Saves list
Radha Regent
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   171 Jawaharlal Nehru Salai | Arumbakkam, Chennai (Madras) 600106, India (Formerly Radha Park Inn) (Aminjikarai)   |
Ranked #31 of 343 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Pune, India
“Decent place at good price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay ar the Radha regent.Rooms are good staff is helpful. Its a ok hotel for business trips and at quite reasonable rates.
I would recommend for a short stay this hotel for its nice service and food also.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
RadhaHotels, General Manager at Radha Regent, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Dear Priyank K,

Greetings from the Radha Regent Chennai!

Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are glad you liked the food, services, staff and the room in the hotel. Feedback as yours really helps us do better & the team gets inspired.

We appreciate your point of view and welcome you back at the hotel whenever you are in Chennai.

Sanjoy Kumar Das

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Thai first
Bhubaneswar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It was a great stay on 23.03.13.Me & my family spent 3 continuous nights and have enjoyed all the delicacies in cluding the oriental cuisine at Teppanyaki.The Geoffrey" pub was really awesome,had a blast myself along with my wife.Most importantly,the staff service is matchless compared to other luxury hotels in the city

Room Tip: best option in chennai
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Piyushsharma,

Greetings from the Radha Regent Chennai!

Thanks a lot for your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are glad that you liked the room and food at the hotel. We are also glad that you enjoyed your experience at The Oriental Blossom & Geoffrey's Pub.

We look forward to your next visit.

Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Although on an offcial tour, I wanted to stay is a hotel that would cost me a decent amount and not a fat amount ! Radha Regent fitted my requirement. I stayed the first time there and had no compalints at all. Most importantly I slept well , no noise no disturbance. Good service. WiFi enabled., polite staff and excellent spread of breakfast . I did not check out the pool sauna steam and gym though- no time for luxury

Room Tip: This is a place you may regret staying , value for money
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear engeegee,

Greetings!

We are so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful and perfect time at the Radha Regent Chennai.

It was a delight having you with us. We look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This hotel is situated nearest to the area of Sriperumbadur, where my workplace was, though being in the city of Chennai. We were in a group & I would say we all felt that we were looked ater.
They have 2 good restaurants & 2 Bars. The Pub is busy on weekends & their buffet restuarant was real value for money. The Chinese restaurant had lots of Japanese items on their menu. Overall felt I didn't get bored in two weeks.
I will reccomend this hotel & again use them for my next stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Chorley, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My stay at the Radha Regent was the eighth hotel I stayed at in a three week business trip all over India. It was far and away the best of the bunch. The staff were extremely courteous ,helpful and very friendly with good attention to the small details which make all the difference. The ambiance of the restaurants and lounges was delightful and the service quick and the food delicious and well presented.
My room was excellent , well appointed and very quiet and an initial issue with WIFI connection was immediately resolved by the dedicated IT staff member and the signal strength was excellent.
Prior to my departure I had the pleasure , at breakfast of meeting the charming Mr Sanjoy Kumar Das, General Manager who took the time to ensure I had been happy with my stay at his establishment. I will certainly use this hotel again, It has set a very high standard indeed .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Me, and a number of work colleagues stayed for a few nights during a conference.

We all agreed on the following assessment:

Pro's
Good value for money
Staff quite attentive and respond quickly to requests
Restaurant and pub are reasonable quality and value if you do not feel like leaving the hotel

Cons
Not a great location or particularly handy to business or convention facilities
Breakfast and snack area is a bit bland
Rooms certainly need a decor update, they are clean but very 1960's

Would certainly return, as it represents good value for money with helpful staff

Room Tip: Choose rooms away from the main road
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed in Radha Regent in February 12 -15 and 18. We had a room in the top floor of the hotel, room 308. Traffic noise was terrible and the air-conditioning was totally inadequate. We asked for a room in the second or first floor. The staff refused and brushed us off by saying everything was ‘sold off’. It was hard to believe that there was no other room available for 4 days in a row. We had a terrible stay in this hotel and will never return. The place was not cheap either; we got the room for 6100 rupees per night through an Indian travel agency.

Room Tip: Do not accept any room in the top floor during summer. Air-conditioning in the top floor may not be...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radha Regent? Share your experiences!