“Extremely comfortable stay at the Radisson Blu, Chennai.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai

You added Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   531 GST Road | St. Thomas Mount, Chennai (Madras) 600016, India   |
Ranked #13 of 338 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
“Extremely comfortable stay at the Radisson Blu, Chennai.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a very good stay at the hotel. The check in was extremely comfortable as the formalities were dealt with during the limousine transfer offered by the hotel. The room was very well appointed and service was excellent. The hotel staff are friendly and courteous and I would highly recommend the hotel to transit travellers. The hotel is very good for business guests, if the distance from the city centre is not an issue.

• Stayed May 2013
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

This was my third stay in a Radisson or Radisson affiliated hotel in the past six weeks and there is no complaint I can genuinely make.Their Kebab factory is a "Must Try!!"
They went the extra mile to help with whatever I needed done and with whatever problems I may have encountered.

• Stayed October 2013

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was our second time at this Radisson, the last one was in May 2012. What can I say, no words would do justice to describe this hotel-still,let me try. Apart from a slight hiccup while checking in, this part of our Chennai trip was the best.Including an additional day in our itinerary(upon my husband's insistence) to stay here was a good idea after all.

Love their cozy rooms albeit a tad smaller than the usual 5 star hotel rooms, their extraordinary service and sumptuous breakfast which included both continental and south Indian breakfast options.The housekeeping staff was so sincere that he insisted on cleaning our room though we excused him-in 30 mins he had to clean three rooms before we returned to ours and to say that he managed it would be an understatement.And ofcourse,this review wouldnt be complete without mentioning one of their restaurants 'the Great Kebab Factory', which is worth a visit in itself.

What amused us most was one of the managers we had met during our first visit remembered us, even the seats we sat at for the Garden cafe breakfast! One of the transport managers even accompanied us to drop us at the airport.Talk about Customer Relationship management.

You have yet again floored us,Radisson. Hope this level of commitment to your customers endures the test of time.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai, responded to this review, October 29, 2013

India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The best thing about this hotel (and Trident also) is the location. Just 5 minutes drive to the airport . They also provide complimentary airport pickup and drop. Remember to use this service.

Meal at The Great Kebab Factory is amazing as always.

Though I was in a single room, I had twin beds (which is strange) and I found the beds small. So if you are opting for a single room, make sure to ask for kingsize bed. Only petite business travellers to opt for twin beds.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Sir,

I noticed your concern on the twin beds for a Single occupancy. Usually , we allot only King size bed for singles unless we are sold out and we are not able to manage the King size bed while check-in. Nevertheless, I have asked my team to be more sensitive on this aspect.

Elgin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was my second visit within a month the staff and quality of service is outstanding and the Spa service the same for a short stop from the airport to be transported into great care and comfort this will always be my next stop in Chennai

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying in Radisson Blu,Where we had our company's Road show held on 21st of Oct 2013.Its the ideal place for staying.A very good hospitality,A luxury Breakfast with varities of food..It was a Great Experience!!! I strongly recommend Radisson Blu for their outstanding service....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying in Radisson hotels in Russia, Norway, USA and across Europe during business trips. I have just completed a 13 week stay in the Radisson Blu in Chennai which allows me to provide comprehensive feed back. The hotel facilities are in line with Radisson standards, my business room was very well equipped, comfortable and very clean. The house keeping staff keep the room very clean and are always available to tend my requests. The 3 restaurants are excellent offering food from across India and international menus. If there is nothing on the menu for you then the chefs will offer to cook alternative meals season and ingredients dependent.
The reason I feel this is the best Radisson I have stayed is the staff, they have a motto " The answer is yes" and do everything live the motto. The management team are always on hand to help what ever the request and the staff are polite attentive always willing to help. In 13 weeks I never had need to raise a single complaint . Great hotel with a fantastic team of staff, I would recommend highly.

Mark

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mobile: 9840741379

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel GRT Chennai? Share your experiences!