I was on a business trip to chennai and stayed in Le Royal Meridien for 3 nights. I opted this hotel since it is located close to the Airport and also has good connectivity to the rest of the city.
On arrival, I noticed that the hotel had a huge lobby area and the check-in process was real smooth and the staff were very polite. The room was decent and clean.
The breakfast buffet was awesome. They had too many varieties and I just cant taste everything.. dont miss the breakfast buffet if you happen to stay there
I would recommend this hotel for business meetings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa