Excellent location with proximity to airport. Very spacious facility.
The last time I was there, a part was under renovation. Even then the stay was comfortable.
This time, I was on the third floor and the experience was above expectations.
Addition of the French press for coffee or tea (both Coimbatore and Chennai, Le Meridian) is an unexpected joy.
Excellent breakfast spread.
The service level needs improvement. They should learn from the team in Coimbatore.
And if you are a coffee drinker, request for and try South Indian Filter coffee rather than the standard machine stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa