Stayed at Le Royal Meridien Chennai during my last visit to Chennai. It was a short stay for only 1 night. Hotel is about 8 kms from airport but access is bit of a maze due to ongoing road construction. Would like it an average hotel who probably long back was a decent hotel, but for some reason has not really updated itself and looks like a very old hotel. The rooms are okay, but nothing special. Did order a room service; the food quality was okay and service was slow. Not sure would like to come back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa