- Rides in good condition.
- Signboards and route-map will not get you lost.
- Although located far away from the city, public transport makes it easy to reach there from Poonamallee.
- Gender discrimination in rides and pools
- Most of the rides are not allowed more than once
- Lot of scope for improvement in the quality of rides and video games
Misc: Very interesting incident happened to me here, just to highlight the kindness and responsiveness of the staff: I had lost a golden ring in the pool, but realised only late in the evening when I was travelling back home. Phoned up reception, using the number given in the ticket, at around 8 PM. Was answered and routed to the Chief of Security. Was kindly re-assured by the ex-policeman and he wanted me to come the next morning to do a search for myself. As can be easily imagined, I had very little hope, given the vastness of the site, but gave it a try. It was time for a cleaning routine for the staff in the morning, but the Sec-chief had people off the pool for sometime until I could make a hopeless search. With some home work, I had guessed the ring could have eased out of my finger in the wavepool when I was enjoying a shower in the heavy waterfall with my hands stretched out to get a massaging effect. So I straight went into the Wavepool and, to my surprise, found the ring visible in the clean waters, as all the dirt had settled down, with very little effort.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.