“The Lobby Cafe (mobby cafe)” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Radha park inn

Radha park inn
Near koyambedu bus stand, Chennai (Madras), India
Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 2,483 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is 3 star hotel, preferred by many tourists and bussiness people
Chennai
“The Lobby Cafe (mobby cafe)”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I am writing about the restaurant in Radha park inn (now radha regent) - The lobby cafe.

I have been there for wedding anniversary with 13 people for dinner. I have booked 2 days before and reconfirmed a day before. 10 minutes before the due time, there was a call to confirm the booking, or else it will be cancelled (threat, but understandable, did not expect it from a star hotel & also winner of certificate of excellence in 2012).

When we went there, i was surprised to see different tables. When I asked about it I was told the single table they had is booked and we have to sit and dine seperately only. When I asked them to call the manager Mr Muthu (who took my booking), they did not oblige. The tone is of pure mob mentalty (take it or leave it). I was also questioned about certain things I cannot write here. Having no choice we have taken the seats. The whole restaurant is crowded and there are no plates (yes, there are no plates and we have to wait).

I am not new to this hotel and I also recommend this place to many people. Now I advise visitors to rethink. Food is good and other things are ok.

• Visited December 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tiruchirappalli, India
“great hotel in the luxury segment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

i think this hotel is one among the best in terms of hospitality, luxury and customer care-kudos to the radha hotel team. you are doing wonderful work

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Navi Mumbai, India
“Good hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was on my vacation to chennai,India..i have planned at the last moment to stay near the commuted area.. i find radha park as place, i got a very good invite, hospitality there, especially the attender and the front office lady help me a lot on my entire stay and to explore the city.. i wish all the best to Vanitha Jay.. happy vacation..

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangalore
“Good Japanese Cuisine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Tasted good Japanese cuisine after long time. Innovative seating arrangement, good Sushi cuisine. In addition to that you've Geoffrey's also adjoining to this.

Visited December 2011