This must have been a great hotel to stay when it was built more than 20 years ago. After that I dont think anyone took care. It is falling apart. Don’t be misled by the name.
1. No hand towels, no wash cloths etc.
2. No soap at the sink.
3. Extra Coffee supplies are billed at Rs. 45
4. Strangely the restaurant charges more for coffee than the room service. (Coffee cost us three times in the restaurant than when we ordered through room service.
5. Water stopped in the middle of shower
6. Paint is peeling off, A/Cs are rusting, cracks in the walls
7. Crows have free time in swimming pool and restaurant area
8. Stray dogs in the so called private beach
9. No sheet under the comforter
10. Internet is free for only an hour and you have to pay after that at Rs50 an hour. And on top of that you can only buy in one hour installments and you will be kicked out after that and you have to re login.
11. Staff, except at the reception desk, do not speak/understand eEnglish/Hindi. Only Tamil. They are courteous but obviously not trained
12. I won’t recommend this for any one
13. I give this one star.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.