We stayed in this hotel for a night to catch a flight next morning. Had few bad experience.
- There were bed bugs and we could not sleep the whole night. We got bug bites all over the body.
- The toilet was not clean enough
- The hotel staff gave us wrong information about touring Chennai so that we could take the taxi from them. They offered us a Taxi for 700 for 5 hours to go to San Thome Church, Saravana Bhavan and Marina beach telling us that we will have to spend more if we take auto, whereas we spent less than 300 in auto.
- Our call taxi was waiting for us in the early morning to pick us up for airport. He informed the front desk reception. But the hotel reception did not bother to call us and inform. I did not find their service good at all. We got delayed because of this.
- There is continuous noise from the road
One good thing about the hotel is that although they are budget hotel they have wifi. The location is also an advantage as it is nearby Central station.
I will not come back to this hotel primarily because of bed bugs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Samudra Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.