“Superb Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lemon Tree Premier

You added Lemon Tree Premier to your Saves list
Lemon Tree Premier
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Nirwan Marg | Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, India (Formerly Golden Tulip Jaipur)   |
Ranked #22 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Madura, Australia
“Superb Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I visited this property this year in July. It is an extremely good hotel with very good rooms. The rooms are spacious and has nice ambiance and feel to it. The service is good though staff can be a bit more courteous. The property is located in a prime location. The food is good especially the morning breakfast. Overall I was satisfied and would recommend this hotel for someone going on a business trip.

Room Tip: Road facing rooms are good
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
LTP_GeneralManager, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.pjp@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Arabic first
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed at the Lemon Tree during our weekend trip to Jaipur. The room was clean, beds very comfortable and staff helpful. The 99INR for early check-in are reasonable and ok as the general room rates are low. The fact that it is possible to share a room with 3 adults makes this place very convenient for trips with friends. We would definitely come back!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Premier Jaipur. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had pleasure staying for 3 nights, special mention to some of the following staff, Somveer, Sandip, Hema for extra and wonderful service given and Dr R K Gupta when my son was unwell and all medical advice given.
It was wonderful experience and will look forward to stay again with Lemon Tree Jaipur, and will also recommend to friends and family.
Sushant & Sunita Kotian

ps:Food was very good but breakfast choices could be improvised.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear CHRISTIAN:

BANGALORE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Yet another Lemontree property that does not disappoint... I think there is something right about professionalism and service this group caters too and the Jaipur property did not disappoint... The rooms are great and large, the breakfast spread is decent and the service is simply remarkable. Could have wished some more smile from the front office staff!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dear Sushant:

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN.
This is a simple note to say 'Thank you' to each & every staff member at Lemon Tree Premier,Bani Park, Jaipur.
My son & I stayed at the above-mentioned hotel in room 301 from 11/4/14 till 14/4/14.
A special mention to some of the following people at the hotel apart from many others whose names I don't know!

We were picked up from the railway station by the hotel's driver,Mr.Ajit who reached on time & welcomed us.Infact,he was very polite & took care of us even on 14/4/14 when we went for a short sightseeing trip prior to our departure from Jaipur for Delhi.
We were then given a warm welcome again by the Manager,Ms.Chaitra Dwivedi who was extremely pleasant & courteous.Infact she was very accommodating & remembered to make my son's b'day a memorable one by sending a b'day cake.It took him by surprise as he had no idea of the same!
Mr.Manish & many others at the Front Desk who made our check-in & check-out a swift process.
A sincere thank you to the housekeeping staff who took such good care of our room especially the ones who came in the morning.
Thank you to the F & B Manager & his team especially Mr.Mukesh who were prompt & swift with room service.Applauds for the delicious cake sent for my son's b'day!! The breakfast served was awesome & something we looked forward to on waking up!!It was a lavish spread with immense variety.
I would definitely like to mention that anyone who has any negative comments for the hotel & it's staff especially the ones who have no routine/late routine & expect the housekeeping to clean the room even at odd hours & yet not appreciate & value their efforts or those who say that the room service is slow- May I ask such great people that do they have their homes cleaned at odd hours?!Well in today's day & age,where does one find such help & even if we are blessed to have them,will they leave every other household chore & start cleaning our rooms & then listen to our negative comments???Does the food get cooked & served within 20-25 minutes?! (ref.Indian homes where cooking food is an elaborate & time-consuming daily routine)
Last but not least,I will surely recommend Lemon Tree Premier,Jaipur to all my friends & would love to stay here again!

All good wishes to everyone working at Lemon Tree Premier,Jaipur.

Warm Regards,
Ms.Aninda Dewan

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Nikhil_A_Sharma, General Manager at Lemon Tree Premier, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear anindadewan:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to <Lemon Tree Premier/ Lemon Tree Hotel/Red Fox Hotel, City Name>. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at < HGM’s generic email id> and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Lemon Tree is a hotel I thought was primarily meant for business travelers and not family and travel. The rooms were good, the food service in the morning was fabulous. Our waitress Deepika was awesome. Front desk was also very good and helpful. What I found totally awful was the travel desk. We arranged for touring the city through the travel desk in the hotel. The chauffeur never talked, had no suggestions as to where we should go or what we should see. To some extent he sounded irritated with us talking in the car. We thought he was used to shuttling For lunch he took us to a street side dhaba, he just wouldn't listen to us, we all had diarrhea after we ate there. If you stay in the hotel, please look for travel with an outside travel agency.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sula:

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We had the pleasure to stay here for 2 nights during our trip with Newmarket travel ,and found the very attentive staff and restaurants to be outstanding The rooms were spacious with a good view out. The beds were soft and you sank into them and fell asleep immediately ....what more do you need....we would certainly use this Hotel again.

Dear Craigluscar:

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Been to Lemon Tree Premier? Share your experiences!