We were only here for one night, but really loved this hotel: it was among the best of about a dozen places we had stayed in during our trip around northern India. The main house is very characterful. Our room was cosy, with a good bathroom. We ate breakfast and dinner at the restaurant, and both were enjoyable. The staff were welcoming. If visiting Jaipur in future, we would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage home hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur