“Great value for money because of good rooms, location, food, wi-fi.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Ratnawali

You added Hotel Ratnawali to your Saves list
Hotel Ratnawali
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   New Colony, Jaipur | Near Panch Batti, M.I.Road, Jaipur 302001, India   |
Ranked #47 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Bangalore
“Great value for money because of good rooms, location, food, wi-fi.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

I and my wife stayed at the hotel in Jan 2010 and then again in Mar 2010. I have to say that it was a good decision to do so. The room was great and we had a nice sleep. The food was great and if you are a connoisseur of Indian food, it's the place to go. We had all our meals in the hotel and there was a nice variety - they even customized it well. Room service was good and they took care of all our travel needs, both in Jaipur and outside. The location of the hotel is another plus - my wife shopped around for jewellery (one of the finest jewellery showrooms around), while I thoroughly enjoyed my escapades around, devouring on "Lassi" and other street food. It was just a few minutes from railway station and not too far from the airport as well. All in all, I would stay here the next time I visit Jaipur.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Thane, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

What an incredible creation!The hotel is well designed from inside to maintain privacy.U mite easily get lost for a while but u enjoy the experience.The bathrooms are clean and rooms are spacious.A unique experience in Jaipur.

• Stayed February 2008
Noida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2010

I had good experiences in the hotel. The staff here is courteous, always ready to serve with a smile. Rooms are good. I prefer to have a single room as our family wanted to stay together. I liked their family room as it was quite comfortable, spacious and had good interiors too. It's a hotel I shall recommend to my friends travelling Jaipur

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Pune
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

The rooms are small but cozy. Being close to the main M I Road, the location is good and amenities are limited bu satisfactory. Service is good. A reasonable hotel I would say if you need it for overnight comfortable stay for your sight seeing visit to Jaipur.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

Good hospitality. Rooms are big. Worth the money paid for the room. Was surprised (and happy) to see flat screen TV in the room. The restaurant of the hotel is very nice and they don't have concept of lunch, dinner timings. You can order lunch anytime you go and they will prepare and serve the food.

The location of the hotel is also very good. Easi accessible to ATMs, malls, movie screens, restaurants, taxi and bus stands etc
The hotel management was so kind that on my request they made my 2 day booking to 1 day and refunded 100% of 1 day

The only inconvenience was the internet. The connections keeps dropping and the speed can't be trusted. Rooms even get less speed. Lobby is the only area where its descent. But the price of wi-fi was pretty nominal as per other Indian hotel charges

• Liked — room size and the restaurant food
  • Disliked — internet facility
  • Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Delhi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2009

I found this hotel on net but booked it directly as the manager offered me a better price for the special Deluxe Suite than mentioned on the website. He booked the room without advance payment. But after few days I got call from the Hotel that I have to pay advance and the options of payment they mentioned were not very secure from my point of view so I requested them to keep my booking without advance. Although they agree but I had to tell them the same thing at least 4-5 times and every time to a new person who calls me up. Finally when I arrived there, I made some advance payment while checking in. They give me a room which was not the one which was mentioned by the manager on phone. I went downstairs and asked for the room which I requested for. But they refused by saying that we booked only this room for you and all other rooms are full. I asked to meet the person to whom I talked on phone, but they said that He has resigned. And the end I had to manage in the room they offered. The room was spacious and clean. But there was just a small window in the room which made it very suffocating and I had to keep the AC on for all the time to maintain air circulation.
The lift in the Hotel was very irritating as it beeps very loud when its door is kept open for more than a few seconds and it keeps on beeping for a long time. It started beeping early in the morning disturbing my sleep many times. I requested the staff to turn off the beep but they said it can’t be turned off.
They placed some cookies in the room and the person came and shows me that they have kept these cookies here and if I use any, I have to pay for it. I was paying quite high for the hotel room and it’s not expected to charge for Rs. 10 cookies. It would have been better if they would not have provided the same.
They offered complimentary breakfast, which was quite good.
I booked cab from the Hotel for local sightseeing and they arranged it at a reasonable price.

• Liked — Room
  • Disliked — Management of records
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2009

It ia good hotel for your stay.The rooms were nice and good.
There is no view in some rooms.It is a family run hotel I think.
The rates of rooms are a bit higher than average.It is in a good loction.You can find hotels cheaper than this.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — the price
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hotel Ratnawali? Share your experiences!