We stayed at Royal Orchid Central for two nights after traveling to Delhi and Agra. We arrived feeling fatigued and foggy (much like the dense fog that had obscured the Taj). But Royal Orchid was a welcome oasis. The beds were soft and glorious, and we were overjoyed to discover a complimentary Pillow Menu that included choices like "Sleep Like a Baby" pillow made of 100% down goose feathers and "Full Body Microfiber" pillow to cuddle up with. They also provided us with a space heater to make the room extra toasty. The bellboy even refused our tip, smiling graciously instead.
As if all this weren't enough, when I came down with a stomach bug, two attendants brought breakfast to me while I lie ill in bed - toast, seasonal fruit, and fresh juice.
Also, check out the spa for out of this world threading!
We highly recommend Royal Orchid Central!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Orchid combines world-class comforts with proximity to the city's business centres. The hotel is equipped with 70 state-of-the-art deluxe and club rooms that feature a host of amenities to make your stay pleasant and convenient- swimming pool, gym, travel desk, 24/7 Wi-fi connectivity, DVD/LCD TVs, tea/coffee makers, hair dryers, electronic safes and mini bars. What's more, when you want to pep yourself up, just walk into Pinxx, the 24-hour coffee shop to relax and indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Royal Orchid Central Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Central Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Royal Orchid Central Hotel Jaipur
- Jaipur Royal Orchid Central