I have travelled lastly in Feb mid week to Jaipur to have a pleasant trip with family. After looking the excellent review in "Tripadvisor", I have decided to go to this hotel. However, the experience was totally unaffordable to stay in this hotel. Below are the some of my personal review for this hotel:
1. No friendly staff
2. Beds are very uncomfortable
3. Ventilation problem in rooms
4. Cleaners were friendly but problem was in restaurant. Restaurant workers are more friendly to foreigner and don't understand anything to Indians.
5. Please please please, don't opt for breakfast inclusion. They just says that you have ate more than the deserved amount.
6. No clean - up of room without informing the hotel people.
7. Don't opt for hotel car for local site - seeing
8. No drinking water available in room
1. No market nearby
2. No restaurant to eat nearby (Please don't go to Gayatri restaurant - It just a pain)
3. No market nearby to shop
4. No taxi service nearby
So kindly think twice before you to this hotel. Don’t be penny wise and pound foolish.
- Also Known As:
- Sajjan Niwas Jaipur
- Sajjan Niwas Hotel Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is a heritage property having well ventilated clean and spacious rooms with big attached bathrooms. There is a nice garden in front and nice rooftop restaurant. There is wi-fi internet access and international and national calling facility. Ample space for car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sajjan Niwas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.