my boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights in Feb 2013
we stayed in room 204 (i think) - it was very spacious, clean and quiet
the only problem we faced was super hard matresses! so hard, that i actually used the chair cushions during my stay - may be an issue for some people - it wasnt a massive deal for us - we've slept in far far worse places, and everything else out-weighed a hard bed for 3 measley nights
the hotel itself is very well presented, charming, and authentic - staff were super helpful and arranged for a tuktuk to collect us from the station (at 10pm) which they paid for
location was great - nice quiet safe road, easily accessible to major tourist spots, and the hotel use specific tuktuk drivers, so you can feel confident that you are not being "done over" or being scammed into going to places you do not wish to go
we didnt care much for the restaurant; we ate dinner once and breakfast once... The Peacock (Pearl Palace Hotel) is literally around the corner, so we ate there instead.
- Also Known As:
- Sunder Palace Guest House Hotel Jaipur
- Sunder Palace Guest House Hotel
- Sunder Palace Hotel
- Sunder Palace Jaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is very centrally located. The rooms are spacious and clean. Run by a family providing all the facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sunder Palace Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.