“Best hotel in Jaipur” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 300 hotels in Jaipur
Ger, France
“Best hotel in Jaipur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Me and my friends booked this hotel by seeing the reviews on TripAdvisor. It was as promising as mentioned in the reviews. The owners(the two brothers) are very nice and helpful. The rooms are very clean and comfortable.The WiFi is also very fast. The rooftop restaurant is also very good and pleasant. The food is also very delicious and the cook prepared the food according to our choice. The owners also helped us in arranging the tuk-tuk for sightseeing.The hotel's location is also very good as it is near to the train station and the bus stand. We all friends enjoyed here a lot .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

83 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a couple backpacking through India and it's one of the nicest places we've stayed in so far. The room was clean and comfortable, hot water was plentiful with a 15 minute warning. Internet was Rs 50 a day but was the quickest and most reliable connection we've had anywhere allowing us to upload all of our (many hundreds) of photos so far. The thali on the rooftop was lovely on our first night, and although the chef was away the next 2 nights which meant that the attendant could bizarrely only cook the breakfast menu, the helpful owners told us where to find another good restaurant close by. The street is mostly quiet, it's about a half hour walk right into the centre of the old city, or there are countless rickshaws. Overall good price, good room, good experience and close to the station.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pai, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Our train from Agra was 4.5 hours late. Therefore, we arrived at 3:30 a.m. The owner couldn't have been nicer. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the rooms, particularly touches like a carved corner shelf. Location was good, making it easy to reach points of interest by tuk tuk.

The two brother owners/managers were very helpful and great conversationalist. One man's wife has a dental office adjacent to the hotel and she took a look at a potential dental problem that i had at no charge. She trained in India and worked in London so if you want to combine sightseeing with dental work, this is the place for you!

The rooftop vegetarian restaurant boasted a big menu and, best of all, there was no charge for room service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Bonn, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We came to this place directly from the train station, late in the evening, after we've been reading the good review about this Hotel on Tripadvisor. We've got a small but clean and quite room with an spotless bathroom (compared to Indian standard) and a comfortable bed. Moreover the owners Rajeev and Rajesh were more than friendly and helpful. They helped us in organizing train tickets and gave good advice's about places to see in Jaipur and Rajasthan.
As we were leaving this place late in the night, it was not a problem to leave our luggage in the office, while we went around the town.
Thanks for the good stay and all the best for future!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Hi guys, this is the first time ever I am writing a review for something. Out of all the places I have been to, Jaipur was the least anticipated one; but I had no idea what was in store for me. From the moment I reached the hotel to the moment I left, I was welcomed from everyone in that hotel which made my trip very very comfortable. I was on a solo trip for some research for my college. I got to know the owners (2 great brothers) personally and everything I needed was arranged in a timely manner very efficiently. Obviously, I had to have some Indian food while I was there, but apart from eating outside - the hotel food was delicious! The mashed eggplant dish (baingan bharta) was out of this world and my personal favourite. Coming to the location, it was readily accessible and very convenient to go to places. Rides were arranged by the owners/managers and even the rickshaw drivers seemed to share a good relationship with the two brothers. Room service was available any time and the owners made sure to make every single guests' trip a memorable one. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone going down to Jaipur soon, its a beautiful place filled with beautiful people. I am glad, to this day, that I chose this hotel over all others and if I go there for a second time - you will certainly find me here!

Room Tip: 1st floor is very accessible The terrace is a nice place to have chai The hotel atmosphere is very...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
College Station, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

yes,we were welcomed here with all smiles and good people.The room service was too good as well as it was clean and tidy.Good location ,very close to train station,and two brothers who run the hotel is always at your service in any kind.My kids got seperate room,adjacent to ours ,and it was safe environment.Food was home made ,with all indian spices smelling so nice.
My husband and I was very happy to choose this one for our stay as it was reasonable,and good .we planned for 4 days but we stayed there for 7 days,as we felt it was home away from home.whenever we go ,definately this will be our permanent stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: corner suites are large ,cosy and warm in winters.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Barrington, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights here and were impressed by the excellent service from all staff (kitchen and hotel). We were never pushed to use services from the hotel (many guesthouses do in India) but when we wanted a rickshaw for a day of sight seeing it was organised for us at a very reasonable rate and with a trustworthy driver. The kitchen staff were excellent and we found the food to be very tasty and room service is free of charge for those who like dinner in front of t.v for a change.
The room rates were very reasonable although wifi does cost 50 rps per day.
Very close to the train station and in a nice quiet location. Hot water ok but not quite enough for two people. Plan your showers a bit. Great beds.
All in all a great place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms facing the road are a little noisy at night
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Royal Aashiyana Palace? Share your experiences!