“western style hotel in Jaipur” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Wall Street - A Business Hotel

You added The Wall Street - A Business Hotel to your Saves list
The Wall Street - A Business Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   C-7, New Colony,Near panch Batti Cirlcle M.I. Road | Near Rajmandir Theatre, Jaipur 302001, India   |
Ranked #87 of 311 Hotels in Jaipur
glasgow
“western style hotel in Jaipur”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

modern hotel with clean well appointed rooms with good sat tv ,mini bar .no probs with noise and nice bar resturant area. no issues paying bills with credit card . the only problem i had (another traveler in the tour i was on had a similar issue) was that the room stank of stale tobacco smoke when the air con was on so i used the ceiling fan only

Room Tip: if you have a problem with stale tobacco smoke switch off the air con or change rooms as all rooms a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thewallstreet J, General Manager at The Wall Street - A Business Hotel, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Management Jaipur (India)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

Me and my team thank you for staying our Hotel. You have found it neat and clean is a matter of
honor for us. You and your fellow traveler smelt smoke in your room, the inconvenience caused is
deeply regretted. We have provided a separate area called the "Sun Deck" on the second floor
for snookers to avoid inconvenience to other guest caused by smoke. We deeply regret it and would request the guests to adhere to smoking policy..
With Kind Regards.
Tej K Kaul General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

i stayed at this hotel for 2 nights as part of a trip with intrepid.
the rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable, flat screen tv and mini bar for snacks. no problems with noise. internet available in their business centre with some free time. i didnt use the WiFi so cant comment on that.
the staff were friendly and helpful. the restaurant was very nice, clean and comfortable. the food was delicious with very good service. i would definately recommend this hotel

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Me and my team thank you for giving us 5/5 grade . Your stay was comfortable with us is matter of
honor for us and feel we have done our job. Thanks for liking our food.

Your comments have encouraged me and my team to strive harder to have every gust satisfied like you.
With Kind Regards
Zurich
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I had the misfortune of assuming this was a Business Hotel based on it's Name, and that I would have Access to the Internet to do Business. The Problem is that only three People can be on at a time, and sometimes it took an hour to connect in the Lobby. If you want it in your room, be prepared to pay almost the same Price of your room for it.
Many other Hotels offer free Internet, and the Connection is good, and fast.
I also noticed that during my 9 night stay, my Sheets were never cleaned, and the floor was never mopped. I would definately reccomend to Keep searching for another Hotel in Jaipur rather than stay at this place.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Management,
Thanks for staying at our Hotel for long. We regret the inconvenience caused to you in our Hotel because of Wi-FI. It is nothing like only three People can log in at a time in the lobby feel some has not shared the proper information. Wi-Fi in the rooms is chargeable at INR 100/per hour.
I can not guess the reason why your bed linen was not changed for 9 days and I trust you might have called / informed housekeeping/ Hotel Management about this. Inconvenience caused is
deeply regretted.
With Regards Tej K Kaul General Manger.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had a business visit to Jaipur for two weeks. I have been visiting frequently to Jaipur for my business purposes. I stayed in this hotel for two weeks. When I checked in room, I found a/c making too noise, hotel ppls shifted to another room, that room has issue with washroom issues. the shifted to another room.
After 1st night I got backache issues, mattress was of poor quality, bed linen, pillow linen and its quality and blanket quality was so bad, as if I was in a dormitory or 'dharamshala'.
Food of the hotel was ok for INR350 bucks. (buffet dinner).
Next day onwards I searched for more restaurant near to hotel to have my dinner.

Overall, the amount I paid (even though corporate rates) was not that worth. I had stayed in other hotels also like red fox, lords plaza, that have good amenities and facilities, they didn't gave me any reason to complain and much to say.

Pros are Room is spacious, clean.
Cons are more and are described above.

Room Tip: Look for other properties in the area and being at center of city doesn't gave you much of conve...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thewallstreet J, General Manager at The Wall Street - A Business Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Management !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Thanks for staying TWO WEEKS at our Hotel. Regret the incontinence caused to you at the time of check in time. Yes we remember you changed two rooms to settle down in the Room of your choice and my team member did their duty in helping you doing that.
I feel very sorry that our linen was not to your satisfaction;however we do not use blanket..
We take special care for the long stay guest like you to make them comfortable and that we have faltered this time and regret the inconvenience caused and tender our apologies for the same and promise to make your stay a memorable one next time.
With Regards .Tej K Kaul General Manager.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed here as part of a 2 night stop on our Classic Rajasthan tour. Room amenities excellent, spacious and clean to western standards with nice toiletries, good laundry service, friendly helpful staff and very good buffet arrangements for meals. Great elevator, so no stairs unless you wanted some exercise, outside balcony area on the 2nd floor. No noise at night to bother you, close to the old town and shopping. A very nice place to stay in what I found was a very hectic city in India.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Greetings from The Wall Street Hotel Management !!!!!!!!!,

Thanks for staying at our Hotel. Thanks a ton for giving my Hotel 5/5. You felt Relaxed at our Hotel
is a matter of Pride for us. We feel that we have succeeded in our endeavor to make the Guests feel relaxes and make their stay comfortable and memorable ;is a matter of satisfaction for us and feel we have done our job.
Me and my team thank you for sparing valuable time for the comments.
With Sincere Regards.
Greater Noida, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Based on the review on internet we selected this hotel and it was worth it. We found the hotel to be modern and clean. The rooms were spacious.The beds were comfortable and there was a large flat screen tv in the room. The hotel is well located just a short walk from the MI road which has a range of different restaurants and shops. The staff in the hotel were very friendly and always there to help. The breakfast buffet was quite simple. Wifi is costly. Overall the hotel experience was great.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Greetings from the Wall Street Hotel Jaipur!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Thanks a lot for opting to stay at our Hotel.. You have found it neat & Clean with Helpful staff is
a matter of satisfaction for us.
On the Basis of the guest comments the breakfast menu has been improved.
Wi -FI has been made user friendly at affordable charges. Trust on your next visit you will find for your self that how important Guest Suggestions are for us.
With Lots of Regards.
Tej k Kaul (General Manager)
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. They quoted us genuine rates. I found rooms to be clean and spacious. Bed linens were clean. The property has been maintained properly and had all the ameneties in place. But I would suggest to make the wi-fi available for some lower charges; however, it was available for free in lobby area for free for half an hour only.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from The Wall Street Hotel Jaipur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all regret the inconvenience caused to you for the Wi-Fi which was not available in the Room. Yes the system had faltered and was under maintenance and has been since restored.

Thanks for liking the spacious Rooms and the cleanliness. Your comments are great source of encouragement for me and my Team.
Thanks and look forward to welcome you again at the Wall Street Hotel
With Regards.
Tej K Kaul (General Manager )

Been to The Wall Street - A Business Hotel? Share your experiences!