“A gem of Jaipur” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atithi Guest House

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jaipur
Atithi Guest House
You added Atithi Guest House to your Saves list
1 Park House Scheme Opp All India Radio M.I Road, Jaipur 302001, India   |
Ranked #41 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Calgary, Canada
“A gem of Jaipur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

The staff were so so nice and friendly. Loved the food and how clean the place was! Couldn't recommend it more. Be careful of some of the rickshaw drivers outside - they believe you have money to spend from staying here. Also the 5 30 a.m. call to prayer happens right outside but that is just part of the Rajastan experience!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Kathmandu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Good rooms, good food, good and helpful staff. Good atmosphere. The best-run hotel of our Delhi-Agra-Rajasthan trip. No problems except the street noise at times, but that you get when you want to stay close to the railway station.

Room Tip: Ask for a backside room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

This place was so quiet compared to Jaipur. Very peaceful and restful place to sit and read on the roof terrace or in the lobby.
The food was great. Free internet (70 rs for WiFi) and decent rooms.
It appeared as if then whole place was fully cleaned every day by then young friend friendly staff.management is helpful and interested.

• Stayed January 2013
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The hotel was clean and spacious but had a bad experience while staying here. The reviews on TripAdvisor are great but upon arrival (which I had a reservation) I still had to wait 3 hours to check in to my room after a long train journey and sit in their freezing cold restaurant and eat the bland food. After asking multiple times how much longer they only replied with saying that the cook is also the guy who cleans the rooms. Well the restaurant was busy so hence my room took so long to get ready! I do have to say that the room is clean and with hot water though. For the price you would think there would be wifi and a tv in the room though, oh well. After I had left Jaipur I had realized that I accidentally left a gift I had bought for my sister, upon calling them they said that they had it but would not mail it to me and the gentleman that I spoke with really wanted nothing to do with me or offer any help. I personally had a bad experience but to all this reading it I do want to say that it is a clean hotel in a good/safe location.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I hadn't seen Trip Advisor before I hastily booked a room here from the train on the way to Jaipur. It was a lonely planet recommendation but in my experience many of the guest houses listed in the planet get cocky as they're already in 'the bible' and many do little to maintain the write up they were originally given. A such I was a little apprehensive especially as most of the places I've stayed in for this price bracket have been a mixed bag so I was very pleasantly surprised upon entering the lobby in the evening. More like a modern and inviting hotel, the lobby was spotless, bright white and comfortable, all sleek lines, creams and dark browns. The rooms were also a pleasant surprise. Comfortable, spacious, minimalist decor again in the signature cream and dark brown. Our room came with a TV and a large and modern bathroom with limestones coloured tiling and black granite tops, it almost reminded me of home. The whole place is set around a pretty courtyard and there is a gorgeous roof top terrace with comfy seats in to have a drink. The only downside was the weather, which I can't fault the hotel owners for. The rooms got a bit nippy at night due to the courtyard configuration but I think we arrived at one of the coldest times ever in India! They provided us with as much bedding as we wanted and were swift to respond to any requests. I would highly recommend this place and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I got this hotel from reading the Lonely Planet guide and it is a winner. The hotel is spotless, they have real hot water, the staff is helpful and my stay was just terrific. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Jaipur. It is centrally located and I can't emphasize enough how wonderful the staff was. Thanks a bunch!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
shanghai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

If you can have a free WIFI, waiter can have more smile may be better!If you can have a free WIFI, waiter can have more smile may be better!If you can have a free WIFI, waiter can have more smile may be better!If you can have a free WIFI, waiter can have more smile may be better!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Atithi Guest House? Share your experiences!