“Comfortable stay at very good location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #8 of 300 hotels in Jaipur
Delhi
“Comfortable stay at very good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Anurag Villa is a decent and comfortable hotel ( not very big..only a couple of rooms ) centrally located at Bani Park. The staff is very courteous and polite and the food is also very good and not very expensive. During our stay we saw a lot of foreigners staying at the hotel, which means to stay that the hotel is popular among foreigners. My kids enjoyed playing at the small hotel garden which is very quiet. Internet and Wi-fi is also free at the hotel .
Non-vegetarians beware - No non-veg and no bar is available at the hotel.
On the whole we had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay at the hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

496 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Polish first
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

For the second time in this hotel (we were already here one year ago), we still and again recommend it for its excellent value: a very comfortable place, with clean and convenient rooms, a nice well-kept garden where you can eat or read or have a nap at your desire, a very friendly and welcoming reception, and exquisitely painted ceilings in all bedrooms and corridors. A really enjoyable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The staff were very courteous on booking my stay over the phone. ON arrival I was little concerned how it was going to turn out. My concerns were soon allayed when the friendly staff started booking me in with my particulars.

I previously planned to stay for around 3 nights initially but due to my change of plans I decided to stay for a total of 9 nights, mainly due to an outside space to relax and also inside sitting area and restaurant. Oh don't forget about the peacock to keep you company!!

The service was efficient. The food was good. I liked their Chef's special platter. I would certainly stay here again. Om Sharma and Jitendra were the two main managers I spoke with and they were very courteous. The other service staff were pretty friendly too.

Room Tip: Try the Deluxe room with the view to the garden
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

it was a great stay at this hotel...we had taken a royal deluxe room..the bed was diffrnt then the usual hotels ..let u feel a bit royal.. :P
the breakfast in the garden is simply superb.
+ the staff was very friendly as well..we had arrived at early morning 7 am.
and had to check out at the same time, next day. and he just charged us for 1 night.

at this price..this is the best hotel i have stayed in my whole trip.

Room Tip: take a deluxe room..its just 400 more then d usual...
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Travelling with my wife and 5-month-old baby. This place is very calm and quiet, extremely clean (probably cleanest place in India), serves very good food, has a nice green garden where our baby could relax on a grass, rooms are well equiped and have nice cellar paintings (which our baby loved), and, on top of that, is very cheap for the standard it offers.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had booked this hotel based on tripadvisor reviews. And it lived up to its expectations.
We reached Jaipur around 10 AM in morning, and called the reception. They were more than happy to give us an early check in as the room was empty.
The room given to us was little small and the view was not good, but we were ok with it as we knew that we were not going to stay in the room much, and we had opted for semi deluxe non ac room at a very reasonable price. The good things about the room were its cleanliness and hygiene.
The best part of the hotel was its garden restaurant which also had a Buddha statue. It was so peaceful there that sometimes I felt that I am staying in some Ashram. Having candle light dinners there was a treat, and food was absolutely awesome. I’ll remember the aloo pyaz for a long time. :)
Staff was very polite and helpful. They seemed to be doing their duties without any expectations, and they seemed joyful. One person put coil near our table one day as there were some mosquitoes in the garden. This small act of care meant that they really valued their customers.
Only con I could think of its puppet show artists. The puppet show was a kind of distraction while having the dinner, and it was not very interesting.
Overall it was really a great experience, and I would highly recommend this hotel.

Pune
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had been to Jaipur in January this year and I chose this hotel purely by looking the reviews in Tripadvisor site. The pics and reviews looked very genuine to me and I observed one thing. It was exactly as I had seen in this site. Booked my room on phone and when I reached there the staff was extremely courteous, friendly & warm. They even gave me some good suggestions for places to visit. Room was quite spacious. Overall an excellent experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Anuraag Villa? Share your experiences!