“Track it down!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
orchha
“Track it down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This sister restaurant to the one in Janpath Rd is at street level I. The equally delightful
RATAN NIWAS hotel.
These boys know how to punch out some great coffee! With fab coffee art thrown in.

Food is also very good. The scrambled bruschetta for breakfast is sublime . it's a big menu, and I wasn't there long enough to try half if it.
But it's decadent when it comes to milk shakes, and the home made chocolates.
Terrific!

• Visited November 2013

“Simply breathtaking....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Oh boy, what a place..... The moment you enter the cafe , you get a strong aroma of fresh coffee which just blows you away and make you crave for one...
Nice ambience and good music with a friendly smile ready to serve you...
We got the menu the moment we sat down and straight away served with menu and water..though the design of menu was bit writes but been informed it's just temporary and they are coming up with a new design.
So we started up with a olive and corn bread which was perfectly toasted with a mouthful of garlic combined with olives and corn..delicious...
Next was a chicken tikka pizza and a spaghetti bolognaise, both were full of flavors and amazing taste.
Can't miss out on dessert if visiting nibs...had a tower of waffle and it was just spot on..no words to describe it...ended up the meal with a creamy first love cappuccino and my friend had brownie shake....both were the best I had so far in India...
Highly recommend place,a must to visit if you are in the city...
Good job guys....keep it up.

Poland Warsaw
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is one of the best place to serve a good quality coffee. When I visited it I spent here 3 hours just reading and enjoying my time. The interior is very beautiful, they also have an internet room and all the place just makes you to relax. Also they make an outstanding tiramisu hot chocolate drinks. Not to mention that the artwork is fabulous, almost makes you not to drink it. I took some pictures and now at home everybody is trying to replicate the artwork. Overall the best coffee place I’ve experienced.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Las Vegas, Nevada
“White chocolate Mint hot chocolate...devine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Oh my goodness. I've been wanting to visit for sometime. When I found that the newest Nibs was in my area, I was delighted. Today I finally dropped by with another gal who had been interested. She says she's found her new "go-to" restaurant. I have to agree with her. There are so many other tempting items on the menu to try. I must admit, I wasn't expecting my hot chocolate drink to bowl me over like it did! The staff was wonderful and very helpful and making some suggestions. I even brought a "Nuts and Bolts" dessert pizza home to share with my roommate as we watch a movie tonight. The truffles we had were really nice too.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Ye dil maange more "NIBS"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nibs at Ratan Niwas is fantastic, the theme is really adorable. The best is the reading room with lots of best seller books and the cocktails and the yummy pizza are my favourite.... how can i forget to say anything about the yummy coffeeee..... really ye dil maange more for NIBS..... Can't keep myself away.

• Visited August 2013