“Best experience in all over Jaipur” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 164 things to do in Jaipur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Without a doubt the Elefantasy is a MUST for visitors to Jaipur for a fun elephant safari and is the ONLY complete elephant experience in the world - making it truly unique. Get up close and personal with these incredible species in the beautiful surroundings and inside Amer town.Elephants can be seen immersing themselves in the park lake, in between riding, painting or other activities. Hand feed them, touch them, take photos with them, then learn more about the elephants ancestry and with the culture of Rajasthan.
Jaipur, India
“Best experience in all over Jaipur”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

I found Elefantasy on the tripadvisor website, it caught my attention because its nr 3 attraction of all over jaipur and got already the best reward for 2013 from tripadvisor, thats why i choose to do the elefant safari and i found more than i expected.
Akki, the founder of elefantasy who really deserved the award from tripadvisor, welcomes you and is taking care of everyone as if they are family members, hes generous and is helping you doesnt matter what issues you have.
I got a warm welcoming by the babyelefant, which is just 5 years old. And then we did the bareback safari with the elefants in the park. well never forget the painting class on the elefants.
the elefants are treated good, they are in a really healthy condition and akki is taking care of them like they are his own children.
We also climbed up an elefant which was really excellent. The clay pottery making, that we did by our own hands, which was a lot of fun, and unforgettable moment.
In fact, I cant describe with words about elefantasy, because the word will be short in the reputation of Elefantasy. In the evening we did the jungle safari in the biological park, where we have seen tigers, peacocks, lions and other wild animals, which was just an awesome experience. At the end we had a delicious dinner on the rooftop of Akkis office with a stunning view with the light and sound show of Amer Fort under a sky full of stars, the best view you can have in the whole town.
I highly recommend Elefantasy to everyone whos visiting Jaipur, its an one time in life experience.
Thanks very much to all the staff from Elefantasy who really made a dream come true.

Visited April 2013

Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
“Elefantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

It was lot of fun to see elephants soo near,and do all the thing a mahout can only do.it was wonderful.more then us our kids had a wonderful time.the ride,painting our 5 yrs old baby muskan ,and watching her play in the sandpit like any other children was priceless,and the ride was soo good.we even try our hand in pottery.making food for the elephants, giant Rotis & feeding muskan and her mother,everything was wonderful.both akki & whiskey took so much care to make us feel comfortable.thank u guys for giving us such a wonderful experience .

London, United Kingdom
“I love Elefantasy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a wonderful day at Elefantasy and this is by far one of my most memorable experiences in Jaipur. Hanging out with the elephants was pretty incredible and it was such a treat to feed them, paint them and even ride them bare back around the park! We were extremely well looked after by Akki and Whiskey and our day was topped off by a delicious curry on a rooftop looking out over Amer, cooked by Akki. YUM. I urge anyone visiting Jaipur to spend a day at Elefantasy - I really couldn't fault the experience!!

Calgary, Canada
“Once in a Lifetime Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I was fortunate enough to spend four days volunteering with Elefantasy, and it was one of the best experiences of my life! Akki, his family and staff were so welcoming, and they went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable, even inviting me into their homes for meals and celebrations. The food was the best I have tasted during my entire trip to India! Jameel showed me around Amber town, we drank chai together everyday and spent time bonding with the elephants. He was so helpful, kind and patient. I truly felt like one of the family.

I was able to spend a lot of quality time with the elephants during my stay. I helped to feed and bathe the elephants every morning and also learned the traditional painting style. We went on a safari through the Biological park and saw a few beautiful tigers and even a lion.

I fell absolutely in love with the five year old baby elephant, Muskaan. She has been at the Sanctuary her whole life under Akki's care and has grown up surrounded by loving caretakers. She is such a happy girl and makes everybody smile. I was lucky enough to be the first person ever (other than her trainer) to ride her! It was incredible. I also learned how to climb up some of the bigger elephants by their trunks and I even was the elephant driver and guide for a couple from South Africa.

Elefantasy is such an inspiration. It is so wonderful to see that these beautiful creatures are so well cared for. Each elephant has their very own caretaker, one of them told me that his elephant is his best friend in the world.

I found it very hard to leave Elefantasy! I know I will be back again, and I cannot recommend this experience highly enough.

My week at Elefantasy was a dream come true. I loved every moment of it!

Thank you, Elefantasy!

Jaipur, India
“Had a wonderful time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

our day with elefantasy was truly amazing. my favourite bit was when we got to hang out play with the elephants before leaving for the safari. it felt like we really got to know the animals a little! guys running this are extremely friendly and helpful. i definitely recommend the experience to anyone looking for an amazin, unique jaipur experience :)