“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours

Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours
A-c, 4. Gayatri Sadan | Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, India
+91-141-4025030
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 148 Tours & Activities in Jaipur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We Aman Tour & Travels offer an extensive selection of holiday options not only in India but also across the subcontinent. An integral Strategic Business Unit, we offer a complete range of services associated with holidaying and travel. Our biggest strength, like is our people. Our team’s expertise span from culture and history to wildlife and adventure. Our innovative itineraries offer value for money and as we imbibe in them an ethnic essence of Incredible India. We believe in that adage, “every one has a right to travel. And travel all may”. Our tour programmes cater to all travel styles and budgets and offers superior quality services, value for money tours. Travel Preferences Available: First Class, Deluxe, or Luxury. Customized and Tailor-made & Budget Tours, Leisure Travel, Independent Travel, Groups.
Cromarty, United Kingdom
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Whilst I was staying in Jaipur and planning for my trip around the rest of India I was becoming more and more frustrated with the wait-listed trains and crashing internet sites to book my travel on... 'Ali' to the rescue! I wanted to book the first part of my trip and he gave honest advice about where to go and where to miss, how long to stay and what the best mode of transport would be and then booked the majority of trains for me, saving me the dreaded hassle!

This is a great place to go if you have a limited time in India and want to make the most of it and make things flow easily! I would highly recommend visiting Aman tour and travels, even if it is just for a cup of chai!

Visited July 2013
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 11, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that we were able to meet your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is shared with our team.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Aman Tour & Travels provided me an excellent professional and efficient service when I needed help booking tickets for domestic flights in India as well as getting ideas for trips around India.
I will surely recommend Aman Tour & Travels to visitors in Jaipur!

Visited June 2013
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 9, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience with us.

I am happy to note that the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

I once again thank you for your kind words. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back .

Thanks and Regards

Pittsburgh, PA
“Friendly and Convenient”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

We booked a day long city tour of Jaipur ending with a dining experience at Nahargarh Fort. Our driver was full of smiles and incredibly accomodating. He let us choose our route through the city and was very patient as we enjoyed a few lengthy beers during dinner. The reservation process was all done via email, and was quick and painless. I would certainly recommend choosing the day tour including the Nahargarh Fort meal, as the view of Jaipur at sunset is magnificent. The food selection is subpar, but there is no shortage of beer... and listening to the temples chant as the sun goes down was truly a priceless experience for us.

Visited July 2013
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear Guest

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable day excursion and we were able to meet your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Hyderabad, India
16 attraction reviews
“Jaipur City Tour - not so much a "tour"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I booked Aman tours for a one day tour of Jaipur. It was not expensive at around 30 USD for the entire day for my husband and I in an air conditioned vehicle. However, I did not think it was a "tour" as the American sense of the word. The guy just drove us around to where we wanted to go. I'm glad I printed the itinerary so that he actually knew WHERE to take us. He didn't explain any history like I was expecting so that is why I'm giving 4 stars. It was still a nice day, the car had great A/C which was key as we were in Jaipur in July and it was oppressively hot outside. He was a good driver and also took us to a nice restaurant for lunch. To top it off, we went to an amazing location for dinner at the Nahargarh Fort. There is a restaurant here and although it is poorly run the view is AMAZING and we had our own turret! Yes, we sat in our own turret, shared a bottle of wine, had (a mediocre) dinner and watched the city below. It was awesome. I would have never known about this place if not for Aman tours.

Visited July 2013
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, July 27, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

It was a pleasure serving you.

The team joins me in extending our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation. We are proud and always strive to provide our guest the best attention and service.

We shall certainly make sure, we include a service of a professional English speaking guide service.

We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again. .

Best regards

Germany
“Booking al transports and have nice conversations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I staying 3 months in Jaipur and after this time I will go traveling. Transportreservations are not so easy in India. And for this problem Amans is perfect. I booked al my transports at Amans. They are always really nice and al the time helpful. The chai is amazing and Ali is top. He also have good ideas where to travel and what to see in India. Thanks for al.

Visited July 2013
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, July 21, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

It was a pleasure serving you.

We look forward to the pleasure of serving you again. .

Best regards