“Great tour office!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours

Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours
A-c, 4. Gayatri Sadan | Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, India
+91-141-4025030
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 128 activities in Jaipur
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We Aman Tour & Travels offer an extensive selection of holiday options not only in India but also across the subcontinent. An integral Strategic Business Unit, we offer a complete range of services associated with holidaying and travel. Our biggest strength, like is our people. Our team’s expertise span from culture and history to wildlife and adventure. Our innovative itineraries offer value for money and as we imbibe in them an ethnic essence of Incredible India. We believe in that adage, “every one has a right to travel. And travel all may”. Our tour programmes cater to all travel styles and budgets and offers superior quality services, value for money tours. Travel Preferences Available: First Class, Deluxe, or Luxury. Customized and Tailor-made & Budget Tours, Leisure Travel, Independent Travel, Groups.
“Great tour office!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Really nice team. Close to bani park n main hotels. They were super helpful in sorting out some bookings i made elsewhere and had great advice and knowledge for rajistan and north india!

RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 30, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation and encouragement. We are glad that you had a memorable travel and we were able to meet your expectations. I will ensure that your positive feedback is shared with our team.

We are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent driver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Aman Tours were very helpfull with organising our trip through Rajikistan and they provided us with an excellent driver: Krishna appeared to be a very safe chauffeur and knew every single spot in the state. Futhermore he is a flexible and unassuming personality, who showed a perfect feeling for the somewhat whimsical desires of his passengers. Next time we visit India we will certainly contact Aman Tours again!

Visited March 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Thank you for your patronage with Aman Tour & Travels. It was a privilege, indeed, to have you with us. At the outset I would like to thank you for taking your valuable time in providing us feedback. It is feedback like yours that help us to improve upon our existing standards of service.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you all the Best.

Warm Regards

Suzhou, China
“Amazing Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful travel arrangements around Rajasthan and Khajuraho, Varanasi. It was an amazing experience.You have such a marvelous way in enhancing and creating enthusiasm about seeing a destination. everyone enjoyed the trip thoroughly. we shall certainly recommend you to our friends

Visited July 2012
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 21, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

We am delighted to read that you had a wonderful travel with us. Your most generous comments are much appreciated as they are a great source of motivation for our team. we always to deliver a memorable experience.

We hope to welcome you back.

Adelaide, Australia
“Our India Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

After staying on a farm around Losil for 3wks which was a truly amazing experience .My wife & myself found our selves in Jaipur. Now we were in India alone. Walking around the streets of Jaipur wondering what we do next we came across Aman Tours & travel. Wasim & Rashid and the whole team took over and arranged the tour of our life. We travelled to Mandawa- simply amazing I even had a hair cut &beard trim their. On to the Tiger Safari at Ranthombore Up to Agra to the Tahja Mahal on to Delhi. Then up to Srinigar in Kashmir staying on a houseboat. The scenery and country side on the way simply awesome.On the return a trip to the parade at the India --Pakistan Border (not to be missed) Then to the Golden Temple at Amritser what a place . Eventually back to Delhi Delivered to the airport to catch our plane back to Austalia
What an experience Our driver Krishna was amazing nothing was to much trouble for him & a true professional. 17 days together no problem If you go to India you must see Wasim & Rashid &the whole team there to put you on the right road My wife & myself cant believe how they made our trip so memorable

Visited April 2012

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

Please feel free to contact and email us for any assistance at our end.

We look forward to your next visit and wish you all the Best.

Warm Regards

Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Great for planning your personal trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had allready been travelling in India for a few weeks when I got tired of hustling for train tickets all the time, when my friend from Jaipur brought me to Ali from Aman travels. He really helped me a great deal my booking all the tickets for the rest of my trip and taking time to figure out what the best route was for me to travel. Even now, 3 years and a few more trips to India further, I still have contact with him and I know he'll always help me plan a trip that best for me personally. I warmly recommend Aman travels!

Visited April 2012
RashidK80, Owner at Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, responded to this review, March 19, 2013

Greetings From Aman Tour & Travels,Jaipur!!!

It was a pleasure serving you.

The team joins me in extending our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation. We are proud and always strive to provide our guest the best attention and service.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back .

Best regards

Rashid Khan

Been to Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Aman Tour & Travels - Day Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later