“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I stayed at Theme for 4 nights. I was very skeptical about my choice bcoz I had never heard of this hotel but it was a pleasant surprise. I am totally thankful to the universe that I chose this place. It is nice, warm, clean, quiet and the staff is extremely gentle & hospitable. The food was nice and everything was very well managed. I didn't feel it was any less than any 5 star service, except the size of the building I guess. I will recommend this place to everyone and will sure stay again very soon.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TheTheme, General Manager at The Theme, Jaipur, responded to this review, November 5, 2013

Greetings from The Theme, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. It was a great pleasure to serve you during your stay in The Theme, Jaipur. Such a comment is always encourage us to put our best foot forward.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Vardan Saxena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel with my family recently. As per the reviews I had expected a really nice hotel and I was not disappointed. Among the pros are:-
--- Clean rooms
---Good bathroom fittings
---Clean linen
---Restaurant (the breakfast spread is really good with a lot of variety).

The cons are:-
---Rooms are a bit crammed (especially the 2 single bed room ones)

However, I have a complaint. You can either take it as a complaint or a suggestion. We had taken 2 rooms (1 with 2 people in it and the other with 3 people in it).
For the 2nd room which had 3 people in it- we were told that they would give us a mattress on the floor and not a bed. Firstly, I am on a holiday and do not want to sleep on the floor. And secondly, being in the hospitality industry- how can you ask your guests to sleep on the floor? Thats just bad! On showing my clear discomfort and after about 2hrs, they let me know that they can arrange for a bed. Now, if you can arrange for a bed-why not do it the first time itself? I would have been happy if you had given me a bed the first time itself without me having to be dissatisfied. A guest, who is travelling for kms and then just entering your hotel, would not appreciate any such news just upon check in. Think about it!
Next- when I was checking in, I was told by the 2 guys at the reception, that initially they had allotted us 2 king size bedrooms for the 5 of us. But then, they changed it to 1 king size bedrooms and another 2 single bed ones with an additional mattress on the floor (to which I had shown my discomfort). I said okay then to the rooms (thinking to myself that I would check out the rooms first) but showed my clear discomfort with the mattress part.
Then when I checked out both the rooms-I noticed that the 2 king size bedrooms would be fine with us as 3 people could easily fit on the king size beds. To this- I called the front desk (after about an hr I think) and asked them to give us back the 2 king size bedrooms (but the extra guest charges are fine and we dont mind paying it). Since they had already allotted 2 king size bedrooms to us- we thought it would not be an issue as all that we were asking was giving us back what they had initially booked for us. We were told that they were fine with it, but I did not get any confirmation after 40mins or so since the time I had called them up and requested for this. So I again called back and this time they told us that they would not be able to confirm as they had given that room to some other guest and they were then dependant on some other family checking out. And if they did check out and their room was freed-they would be able to give us their king size room. But that too they were unsure of as that guest just might extend their stay apparently. By the end of it-they could not give us another king size room and I had to tell them to forget it and we adjusted ourselves to what we had gotten initially.
This was a BAD experience and I did not appreciate it at all. I was not asking for anything extra-I was asking for what they had allotted us initially. And a mattress on the floor- unacceptable. I do not want to sleep on the floor, and def not on my holiday.

Overall the hotel is good with friendly staff. But keep these few things in mind as I'm sure you would not want your guests leave with a dissatisfied experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
TheTheme, General Manager at The Theme, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 24, 2013

Greetings from The Theme, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for taking time and giving us your feedback and suggestion through TripAdvisor. I regret the discomfort which you have faced during your recent visit with us and apologize for the same. We ensure you that we take suggestion and feedback given by our guest with utmost care and try our best to implement them, which helps in giving the best experience to our guest.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Chandigarh, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have stayed for 15 days. Here service staff is very well behaved and responsible. The daily room service is quite impressive. The buffet breakfast and lunch/dinner quality is very good.
Wifi facility is chargeable and time bound if purchase.

Overall a happy staying and suggestible place.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TheTheme, General Manager at The Theme, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 15, 2013

Greetings from The Theme, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for giving us your valuable feedback. It was pleasure to have you stay with us. We will share your comments with our team which will certainly boost up moral of the team and encourage them serve better to all guests. We ensure you that we will maintain the standard of services and try to enhance the same.

Looking forward to welcome you soon.

Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed there for 3 days , staff is courteous, Food is little costly compared to other good hotels , Wifi is chargeable, Over all its a wonderful stay ,Airport is very near, Over all its a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Greetings from The Theme, Jaipur!!!

Thank you for giving your feedback on TripAdvisor. It was wonderful to serve you during your stay with us. We will share your feedback with our management and staff to boost up their moral. Looking forward to welcome you again at The Theme, Jaipur

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I liked everything about this new hotel except the noise from Tonk Road. Unfortunately the largest deluxe rooms face the front. Next trip I will choose a standard room towards the back.
Very convenient to airport.

Room Tip: request a room towards the back
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Nice stay.....friendly and courteous staff was the highlight....rooms are nice and cosy,clean and appropriate( however would suggest that they keep some smaller pillows for babies :-) .....food was good........in short,a recommended stay............

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

New Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed at The Theme - Jaipur with my family for 4 days and found the hotel good to stay. It is a good hotel in terms of rooms, lobby area, reception, lifts, restaurant etc. The food was really good at the hotel and the staff was really helpful.
swimming pool facility is not there in the hotel, so be prepared to stay without a splash at the pool.
Overall the trip was good at The theme and in the pink city.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to The Theme, Jaipur? Share your experiences!