“Excellent food, quality, ambience, service, courteous staff, value for money!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 24/7 - The LaLiT Jaipur

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 1,979 Restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Italian, Indian, International, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Enjoy buffet and a la carte dining at this all day diner overlooking the beautiful central courtyard. With the bustling lobby and the interactive open-plan kitchen lending a sense of excitement, this restaurant with its alfresco extension showcases a range of cuisine, from authentic Indian dishes to Continental, Italian, Oriental and Pan-Asian specialties. Light snacks around the clock can also be paired with the great collection of old and new world wines. The lush, green alfresco extension is an ideal setting for romantic dinner or a lavish brunch.
“Excellent food, quality, ambience, service, courteous staff, value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Buffet dinner was full of unfathomable variety, each and every dish prepared with extreme care and zeal, which tasted unique! A must visit place!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
RahulChitniis, Manager at 24/7 - The LaLiT Jaipur, responded to this review, July 12, 2014

Namaskar!

I was indeed overwhelmed with your most wonderful feedback and your kind words of appreciation. I appreciate you taking time out to share this beautiful experience on this global platform which is viewed by customers from around the globe.

We look forward to welcoming you back and the joy of serving you again, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) it will be a pleasure meeting you in person.

Noida, India
“Fabulous !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Super service, excellent taste, immaculate ambiance and a surprise Chef's complimentary desert just made me fall in love with everything at 24/7. I travel extensively and am a foodie.. Must confess I never wrote a review before, but for Jajoria - the chef - I was so insisted to do this but a must check-out place in jaipur :)

Jaipur, India
“Excellent Food and Serivce..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

24/7 --The food just fantastic and awesome, amazing taste. The staff at the restro is ever smiling and the spread is very nice. The warm welcome by the costumed door keeper to the reception and restro was awesome. Great Job done by Chef Sunil. Keep It up !!!

• Visited May 2014

New Delhi, India
“A fine tickle for taste buds.an experience par excellence!!!.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

The 24/7 is an exception in culinary experience.the wide array of cuisine caters to individual palate and taste.chef sunil adds a midas touch to even the simplest of recipes. Its constant endeavour of the entireteam to take personal interest and care of individulal needs...making it a memorable dining experience.the atmosphere is friendly..and cordial....wanting you to come back for more.

Namaskar!!
At the outset I would like to thank you for dining with us and giving us an opportunity serving you. I appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on this most renowned platform.
We have an endeavor to surprise our customers with the warmth and services which is clearly the result of many happy customers like you.
We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, do write in to me (rchitnis@thelalit.com) with a commitment to raise the level of services with every experience.
Warmest regards,
San Francisco, California
“Great Hotel at a great price and excellent service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

This is my 3rd stay here at Lalit and I am finally writing a review and that too a good one. That itself should say a lot in terms of my experience staying here. The entire staff is very attentive to a clients need. At first as I checked in, an employee at the front desk "Neet" showed me couple of rooms to pick from. The kitchen staff made me what I wanted, even though it was not on the menu. The upscale restaurant on the 2nd floor was excellent as well. My use of Gym facilities and swimming we're great and a stylist did a great job with my hair cut at a reasonable price. The staff all across is very friendly and helpful in every which way. My next trip will be here again...

• Visited May 2014