I spent 2 nights here 4-5 March 2014 and was pleasantly surprised by the beauty of this hotel. The grounds are an oasis of calm and a welcome respite from the chaos of the city. The restaurant food and service is excellent. The rooms are large and indivdual with an outside seating area. Thoroughly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Mandawa Haveli Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- Mandawa Haveli Jaipur Hotel
- Mandawa Haveli Hotel
- Mandawa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the Jaipur style of architecture with numerous pillars and arches the Haveli is located in the heart of Jaipur City on Sansar Chandra Road. The hotel combines old world charm with the best of present day facilities. There are 70 well-appointed rooms with intricately carved wooden beds; historic photographs and king-sized royal portraits. There are pleasant courtyards,a swimming pool, lawns and terraces with a view of the splendid Nahargarh Fort. It has a beautiful dining hall overlooking one of the terraces. Candlelight dinners can be organised on the rooftop on request.An intimate restaurant opening into the garden offers an a la carte menu serving Indian food with an emphasis on Rajasthani cuisineThe hotel offers special arrangements for gala evenings of folk dances, music and puppet shows,traditional welcome with tilak and garlands, Rajasthani lunch and dinner and sightseeing trips to Amber Fort, Nahargarh Fort,The City Palace and The Jantar Mantar.Friendly, charming service and attention to detail pamper discerning travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip, Travelocity, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mandawa Haveli Jaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.