“We stayed one night in the Jaipur Inn with our 2 teenage sons in December 2008 and we thoroughly recommend it.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jaipur Inn

You added Jaipur Inn to your Saves list
Jaipur Inn
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   B-17, Shiv Marg | Bani Park, Jaipur 302016, India   |
Ranked #48 of 334 Jaipur B&B and Inns
Peak District
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2009

We arrived here late at night after a long and tiring day in which we took the train from Delhi to Agra, spent the day in Agra and then got the train on to Jaipur. It was just what we needed: laid back, calm, welcoming and quiet and peaceful. The founder of the hotel who is a retired Wing Commander in the Indian Air Force was very keen to get feedback from us and was a delight to talk to.His son now owns and runs the place.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2009

I thoroughly recommend the Jaipur Inn for short stays in the city. Me and a friend stayed for three nights in December '08 and found the staff extremely accomodating. The manager was always on hand to offer advice and arranged a days excursion to Ranthambore tiger park at a very reasonable price. The location is ideal; the hotel is on a relatively quiet street but walking distance to the train station, and city palace.

The rooms are pleasant and clean. Not exactly luxurious but good value for money and certianly no complaints. And the breakfasts were pretty nice too.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with friends
New Delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2009

I recently visited jaipur with my mom and sister for 2 days for a quiet escape from the hustle bustle of the city life in Delhi. I wanted to make sure that we stay in a nice and comfortable place and also not spend too much at the same time. Well staying in the Jaipur Inn certainly provided us with much more than that.
The hotel exceeded my expectations in many ways. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with traditional Jaipur block prints on the walls. The bathroom is nice and clean. The rooms also have a small sitting area outside with chairs and tables. There is a nice lounge to rest inside the hotel, and a beautiful small garden outside. Overall it gives you the feeling of being at home. While I was looking for hotels to stay, what attracted me the most about this place was its rooftop which has a nice sitting area and gives a beautiful view. One can also see the Nahargarh fort at a distance.
The hotel is 5 minutes away from the station which saves you from a lot of time of traveling and is also only 15 minutes away from the various bazaars in the walled city. The hotel staff is also very hospitable and friendly.
It was a great experience staying at the Jaipur Inn and I would definitely come back there if I ever visit Jaipur again.

• Liked — Good location. Value for money.
  • Disliked — No room service.
  • Stayed March 2009
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2009

I just came back from jaipur and i want to share my experience regarding the most interesting place that i discovered there which i don't think many know of. I am talking about this hotel called JAIPUR INN. I think calling it a hotel would be an insult to this amazing place. It is like a mini resort and has an really cool ambiance. The rooms are very very smart and so is the entire structure. Besides rooms, it has a TT table, Carom table, a nice collection of books (which i have rarely seen in a hotel), a lawn in the front with tables and chairs where you can sit, relax, have a smoke and even have a drink :). Also it has a roof top cafeteria where u can do all the aforementioned things. And all this come at a very AFFORDABLE and ATTRACTIVE price. I can say that because i've seen all the other economy class hotels in jaipur. and since this place is soon gonna be very crowded, I suggest everybody to make a reservation in advance. The owner is Pushpendra Bhargava. His number is [--]

• Liked — Experience
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2009

We started from Delhi and reached Jaipur in 5 hours with some small breaks in the way. I had stayed earlier in this hotel. So this time we got a room on the 3rd floor.
Room was average, the bathroom had a 2ft by 4 ft wire net for air pessage, It seems the owner has instructed all the staff not to do room service and they are really afraid of the owner of the lodge.
I called them and explained them that its a see thorugh stuff which they have made in the bathroom, but they said that the other side is the duct passage and no one will come in that to see us. Very weird....

Anyways I did got a towel to manage with this.

I needed some help in getting my car washed but they did not had that service to be provided. I tried to do it myself but they provided such a tiny bucket that I had to fetch water a couple of times to get my car a shower.

in future I would try some other hotel as this was an average and many thing on that we do this and we dont do this. Crazy.

• Liked — Had been earlier there so I knew the locality
  • Disliked — Staff not comfortable and there is limited service and restrictions.
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
new delhi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2009

Me and my husband went for weekend break to jaipur, we checked in at hotelJaipur Inn, hotel location is ok, staff is nice and helpful. roms were clean but only thing missing was room service.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
New Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2009

Jaipur Inn, Bani Park. I visited this hotel first in November with my boyfriend, loved it so much that we made a short trip again in January this year and with friends this time. The trip was a lot of fun and mostly because of the hotel. It is an interesting property and the people are warm. We hail from delhi, and jaipur is a place that we all have visited time and over again in the past. So this hotel gives us a reason to go there and spend time some quality time in peace and none of us want to sight see jaipur anymore. Its a cute,warm place.. theres self service.. each room is uniquely done in its own subtle way and is very warm.. and have to mention that for the price its awesome.. it comes alomost in the low buget category but provides you with the best comfort. we had an amazing dinner by the bonfire and lots of table tennis matches there. one must stay here if looking for a low budget but great stay in jaipur..its justthe place.

• Liked — The Atmosphere
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Jaipur Inn? Share your experiences!