“Magnificent” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ITC Rajputana, Jaipur

You added ITC Rajputana, Jaipur to your Saves list
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Palace Road, Jaipur 302006, India (Formerly Sheraton Rajputana Palace Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
3rd night free
Ranked #10 of 311 Hotels in Jaipur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jerusalem
“Magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stayed at the ITC in Jaipur for 2 wonderful nights. From the outside it looks a bit like a motel in Birmingham but then the golden doors open on to a magnificent hotel. The lobby is magnificent, the rooms beautiful and very comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly, the breakfast lovely - even had some live music on the first morning.
It's really important when travelling in India to look forward to a comfortable hotel in the evening and this one was that and more.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, August 23, 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

It is heartening to know that you had an enjoyable stay at the ITC Rajputana. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Thanking you,
Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Turkish first
Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This hotel is outstanding in every sense of the word... Starting from the location, it is very close to the railway station and to MI road where all the food and shopping is located. The local attractions are also close. The rooms are tastefully done. The hotel has a common theme throughout giving it character and a royal feel.The marble facade in the lobby, the paintings, the Rajasthani style music all add to the splendour. The pool is large and well maintained. The housekeeping service is also very good. The buffet breakfast had a nice spread. The hotel has 3 restaurants and 2 bars. We enjoyed the meal at Peshawari restaurant too. The best thing about the place is the attention to detail and comfort. We loved it! This place is surely worth a stay!

Room Tip: Take rooms that face the poolside. The view from the road facing rooms is nothing to write home abou...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Thanking you,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

While my stay I felt very comfortable.
I will surely recomend everyone to stay in this beautiful property of jaipur.
The service was very good and the front office staff was very friendly .
They did my check-in swiftly and I did'nt have wait for long . In the end everything was perfect and fantastic. "Specially Shefali, Duty manager- rashpal, assistant f.o manager Mr.Bhanu "they helped me allot during my whole stay and co ordinated well during my event in ITC Rajputana hotel.

• Stayed August 2014

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We truly appreciate your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at the ITC Rajputana.

Thank you for appreciating the efficiency of the associates and for especially complimenting Shefali, Rashpal and .Bhanu . It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a great stay .

We do hope you will recommend us to your friends and associates and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Best Wishes,

Terrigal, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Stayed at the hotel during the Independence Day long weekend for two nights, the stay was absolutely Fabulous. The Staff at the Hotel were very courteous, the Rooms were spacious and nice. The Food at Peshawari was to die for. The breakfast buffet at Jal Mahal was also very extensive and good. The gym and the pool facilities was also GREAT, The hotel though was very full but the Staff was still very attentive and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel for your next trip to Jaipur....

Room Tip: Pool facing Rooms are Nice..
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and posting your feedback on tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant and a comfortable stay and thank you for appreciating the overall services of the Hotel. I have shared your compliments with my team and they are extremely inspired with your kind words.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and stay with us again on your next visit.

Assuring you of our best attention,

Yours sincerely,

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The warmth and hospitality of this hotel equals the grandeur of the property. From check in to check out everything flows smoothly. The property is very impressive and beautiful. The rooms are well maintained and comfortable. The only drawback I can see is that due to the flyover which has come near the hotel , some rooms are dark even during the day. The flyover completely shadows these rooms. The buffet breakfast is a amazing spread. The lobby of the hotel is very impressive.

Room Tip: AVOID rooms which face the flyover. Pool facing rooms are recommended.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Assuring you of our best attention,

Yours sincerely,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

The hotel is a beautiful home for all its guests. Delicious Food! Beautiful Ambience! Ultimate Service! I loved staying at Rajputana where i felt like i was being comforted nowhere but at my home. Staff is a good team where you find a friend in especially Suzan at Front Desk was a real friend who never let me and my family feel any inconvenience and always kept updated about all things.
I thank Rajputana who gave me such memorable time which i can never forget.. :) :)

• Stayed June 2014
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana during your recent visit to Jaipur.

It is a pleasure to know that our team’s effort made your stay special and exceeded your
expectations . I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

I have shared your generous compliments with my team and they are extremely inspired by your kind words.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

That hotel is fantastic I want to thank all the cast especially "Suzan"
We enjoy so much
The serivce is perefct
The lobby is amazing
all of things are perefct
The resturants are completed and delcious, the price is suitable
I recommended with this hotel so much

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We thank you for staying at ITC Rajputana during your recent visit to Jaipur.

Sunil Gupta

Been to ITC Rajputana, Jaipur? Share your experiences!