“Great property, but ...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of ITC Rajputana, Jaipur

You added ITC Rajputana, Jaipur to your Saves list
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Palace Road, Jaipur 302006, India (Formerly Sheraton Rajputana Palace Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
3rd night free
Ranked #10 of 311 Hotels in Jaipur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great property, but ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying at ITC Rajputana for two nights.

It's a great property with beautiful lobby area, restaurants and bar.

My only disappointment was the hotel politic against smokers. :)

We checked in and no one told me that the are rooms for smokers. I saw a little balcony with a table and chairs on our floor and I thought this will be the perfect smoking place, but no... Locked. I was told to go to swimming pool area or outside. Went down to the swimming pool and asked where I can smoke ... They said everywhere... Looked for ashtrays... No where to be seen. Asked 3 different waiters ... Waited 40 minutes and after no success just smoked and took my cigarette buts with me all the way to the room as there was no bin as well.

Stupid to mention this, but there were many people with the same issue, so it's a good idea to think about us.. The poor smokers :)

Apart from this I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

We thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at the ITC Rajputana.

While we are extremely happy to know that you had a comfortable stay, we have made a note of your observations on areas for improvement. I would like to assure you that I have addressed the same and have taken corrective action to prevent such recurrences in future.

Kindly accept my apology and would greatly appreciate if you could give us an opportunity to correct your perception .

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and assure of our best attenion,

Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (375)
  • Turkish first
Almere, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Arrival at the ITC was the start of a great experience: we were greeted by this impressive doorman with his smile from ear to ear and big moustache with a salut on some kind of horn, never had that before but it made us feel like VIP's. Inside we got a yellow dot on our forehead (after being asked for permission) which made us feel even more welcome. The hall was huge and done in a very nice way.

Check in went smooth. We were escorted to our room and got explanation about the many facilities of the hotel along the way.

The room itself was big with beautiful green marble (?) on the floor which made it feel like a royal palace. The room was very clean and with a nice electronic gadget to control lights and television from one console. Wifi was ok but not free: for a hotel in this price range in this day and age it should have top notch wifi for free.

Breakfast buffet was amazing: what a variety and a lot of options were made to order.

At check-out we experienced a final example of the excellent service of the hotel. After printing our bill the girl who checked us out, found out that in our rate a Rs 1000 refund was included for hotel services. I hadn't thought of it myself but the fact that the girl reminded us of this refund and took the time and effort to correct our bill is really an example of true service.

Therefor, we can fully recommend the ITC Rajputana because of its excellent service, wonderful rooms and nice interior!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC RAJPUTANA!, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

I wish to thank you ever so much for taking out your time and effort in sharing your gracious comments on your recent stay at our hotel.

Whilst I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed yours stay with us, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation which will certainly motivate us to create more such 'WOWS".

Thank you for choosing ITC RAJPUTANA once again for your visit to the city and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back and your continued good wishes.

Kind regards
Mackay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Fantastic hotel, fantastic service, fantastic location. Jaipur is an amazing place and this hotel fitted in very well. Staff were attentive, rooms were very good breakfast enjoyable. A great stay all round! Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC RAJPUTANA!, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

Kind regards
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

We only stayed one night but everything was really good. Lovely hotel, comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast with lots of choices. Staff very attentive especially the doorman in uniform with the big smile.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the hospitality at ITC Rajputana and had an excellent experience during your stay. I have shared your appreciation with my associates and they were extremely delighted to hear from you and feel so inspired. Especially the Doorman has expressed his sincere thanks and gratitude.

The team and I, look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best attention at all times.

Patna, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Recently i went for attending conference in Jaipur. I stayed in this hotel. Hotel is five star property. Room was very good. Ambiance was also very good. Restaurant especially PeshawarI is exceptional.staff were very courteous & friendly. Overall it was a very pleasant stay there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stayed three nights recently as part of a golden triangle tour. We were very happy with this hotel. The room we got was large and very comfortable, and the staff were courteous and helpful. The pool area is very attractive and well maintained. The setting of the hotel is a bit off putting...but don't be...it's lovely once you enter the grounds.
The food was very good, with an extensive buffet at breakfast and dinner.
Would have no hesitation recommending this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Greetings from ITC Rajputana, A Luxury Collection Hotel !

It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful experience at the ITC Rajputana . Thank you for appreciating the overall services of the hotel, especially the pool area, Food and the Hotel Associates.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The staff at this hotel was outstanding and was always eager to please. The concierge and front desk staff all whose names seemed to start with 's' and the buffet breakfast staff was very helpful. We even got a package of Piaaz Kachories for eating on the way. My family and I thank you all for your wonderful hospitality and will certainly recommend and stay at other ITC properties.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, March 13, 2014

Sunil Gupta

Been to ITC Rajputana, Jaipur? Share your experiences!