“Very good” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ITC Rajputana, Jaipur

You added ITC Rajputana, Jaipur to your Saves list
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Palace Road, Jaipur 302006, India (Formerly Sheraton Rajputana Palace Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
3rd night free
Ranked #10 of 312 Hotels in Jaipur
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Delhi, India
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Excellent hotel, very good hospitality....could not have been better....highly recommend this property.....Our room was also upgraded, the renovation did not disturb our stay at all....".................................".......................

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the ITC Rajputana. My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Thanking you,
Sunil Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (376)
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Kayakalp. Thats the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of rajputana. This amazing spa is the highlight of of a relaxing vacation. a very friendly staff made the stay a more enriching experience. the service was quick and i actually did not have to starve at all . the food was tasty with an excellent choice of rajasthani cuisine. after i tiring day of visiting different destinations, i would look forward of having a relaxing swim. the hotel overall is very well made in terms of infrastructure and even small small details of the hotel were very attractive. i would love to find time from work again in the future and visit this luxary property.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for such a wonderful review !

We are indeed delighted to know that your stay with us was comfortable and our services exceeded your expectations. I have shared your feedback with my team and they were extremely happy to hear from you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

I certainly hope that we will see you return to the ITC Rajputana soon and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

new delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

surprised by the hospitality of the hotel...a very friendly staff i was very well taken care of ,its very closely located to the railway station......amazing ambiance...superb service by the service staff.........very Good food.....crazy atmosphere......with lot of activities....swimming, pool, table tennis.....lot of different cuisines...

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for such a wonderful review !

Jaipur, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Before I decided to stay in this particular hotel, I had not made any reservation and had not done any research, which is something i do not do and was very indecisive about it. But the decision turned out to be a good one as it was one of the best stays at a hotel i have ever experienced. From the ambiance to the hospitality, each and everything turned out to be absolutely perfect. I highly recommend a stay at this hotel because it is definitely one of the best!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Thanking you,
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The minute i entered the hotel, i was welcomed in a very good way, and till the end of my stay, my stay was a very good experience, the food was amazing, the staff is very warm and helpful and the property was very beautiful, a must stay when you're in jaipur

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor.

Muscat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We arrived early morning at the hotel as our flight from Muscat landed at Jaipur around 6 am. We received a very warm welcome by front office staff, check-in was instant and very smooth. The lobby area was undergoing renovation, hence was closed but it did not put us into any inconvenience. The assigned room (upgraded), very tastefully done up, should be one of the Thikana suites on the top floor. Food served at the restaurant for breakfast was absolutely delicious. Staff all over were very attentive and friendly. Location of the hotel is quite central, hence, guests would not have to negotiate Jaipur traffic to reach the main attractions. The stay was short but sweet. We will definitely come back when we visit Jaipur next.

Room Tip: Go for one of the Thikana Suites if possible
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
ITCRAJPUTANA, Manager at ITC Rajputana, Jaipur, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the warm hospitality of ITC Rajputana. I have shared your appreciation with my team and they were extremely delighted to hear from you. Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us as we strive to achieve even higher standards of service.

We do hope your will recommend us to your friends and associates.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best attention at all times,

Yours sincerely,
pune
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I selected this ITC hotel for my stay during visit to Jaipur with a great deal of expectation. I preferred this hotel over my regular Marriott hotel and taxied over 11 km. Despite prior reservation and being a Club ITC member, I was in for a great disappointment. The lobby was under renovation. I felt unsettled when the guys manning the front office were no even looking at me let alone smiling and there was non one take care of your luggage as well. I could check in after 15 minutes wait but it took almost an hour to get my Driv. License back. The hotel is really a vast sprawling complex. I found the breakfast in the morning in Jal Mahal was very good and attendants were very courteous. Two cap this, there was live traditional instrumental music. Further, large swimming pool just in front was glistening. But, to my utter dismay, I found a housekeeping boy retorting to a new female front office staff who tried to help me to locate the room. I feel this is a serious HR issue the hotel needs to look into. Further, to add to my discomfort, the room was smelling and more so at a corner near sofa. When I complained this to hotel staff, a couple of guys cam in and sprayed but to no avail. Initially I thought it was a problem with drainage. Later I felt it was the problem with AC vent because the foul smell increased with Ac. The hotel staff were generally good, but I started having vomiting sensation. I spent time mostly outside the room to avoid the discomfort of the room and since the hotel is an iconic property of the pink city. I feel, ITC can fix these issues. I need to take up this issue with them to see that other guests do not suffer likewise.

Room Tip: I feel, it is better to visit this property after the repair of lobby which may take a couple of mon...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor and for taking my call and having shared your experience during your recent stay at the ITC Rajputana.

We have made a note of your observations and assure you that we have taken corrective action . We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Jaipur soon and look forward to meeting you personally .

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Yours sincerely,
Sunil Gupta

Been to ITC Rajputana, Jaipur? Share your experiences!