“Hospitality at its best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trident, Jaipur

You added Trident, Jaipur to your Saves list
Trident, Jaipur
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Amber Fort Rd | opposite Jal Mahal, Jaipur 302002, India   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #11 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
New Delhi, India
“Hospitality at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Like all the Trident hotels, the hotel in Jaipur is also an excellent hotel in terms of hospitality. We had a great time here and especially loved the food and the location, besides everything else. They also planned many activities for the kids to keep them busy.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the really beautiful feedback and update about Trident Jaipur on Trip advisor .

It is indeed a pleasure to hear words of praise for the hotel in such a detailed feedback about your excellent experience with us for everyone to see .

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday.

To sum it up feedback like this really puts a smile on the face of our colleagues and we are happy that you and your kids had a great time with us enjoying our hospitality.

Your feedback has been shared with all the colleagues and once again our entire team thank you for this amazing review.

Prashant Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (403)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
new delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at Trident, jaipur with my wife for three nights from 10th to 13th of April 2014. There are tons of positive things to mention about this place.
Location : Hotel has a great location, right in front beautiful Jal Mahal. Closer to monuments like Amber fort, Jai grah and Nahar garh. Ten minutes ride to markets and Hawa Mahal.

Hotel : Like a good business hotel Trident hotel offers all. Recreation activities, kids club and others. Nice pool area. Good food and Bar. Rooms are small but very comfortable and we had a lake view room which is beautiful.

Staff : I really like all the staff at hotel. They are kind and helpful and working hard to make sure we had a comfortable stay. Sudhanshu at front desk is specially made our stay special by arranging beautiful flowers and cake as requested. Rohit at the restaurant in particular was very attentive, though everybody was nice. Thank you

I will recommend this place to anybody visiting jaipur.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Comments like these motivate us to do our best everyday.

We thank you for mentioning the location, food and beverage and the hospitality shown by our colleagues to ensure you have a truly memorable experience.

Rohit and Sudhanshu also thank you for mentioning their names on the review as the same has been shared with them.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

recommended by my office colleagues, i stayed at Trident Jaipur for two nights during Chinese New Year 2014. rooms are clean, buffet is nice, service is quite efficient and location is good. If you do not have big budget to stay at The Oberoi Rajvilas Jaipur or Rambagh Palace Hotel, then Trident Jaipur is your No. 1 choice in Jaipur.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

The Trident Jaipur is indeed very conveniently located with in 4 kms. from the Amer fort, the famous Pink city as well as opposite the Jal Mahal and close to all the historic monuments.

We are glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and we shall continue to focus on exceed expectations of valuable guests such as yourself.

Our team thank you for the gracious comments on the hospitality shown by them.

With the best location in the entire city our hotel enjoys and the services offered it really becomes a great proposition for all our guests .

Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

It's not often I feel the need to ask for a new room but this was one of those times. My original room was on the ground floor and had 2 beds pushed together pretending to be 1 (extremely uncomfortable if you've never had the opportunity to sleep this way). There was no soap in the bathroom, no iron, and the locks on the doors didn't fill me with any sense of safety. I phoned reception with my concerns and was instructed to wait in the room and someone would get back to me. I waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually I phoned back and was told to wait another 10 minutes.

Long story short, they found me in the restaurant eating average food from the buffet. My room had been changed to the 2nd floor with a king sized bed and I could collect my key from reception. When I collected my key it was at the great annoyance of staff that my luggage was still in the original room. With a huff they organised for it to be taken to my new room and again I waited.

My 2nd room also had 2 beds pushed together but had been "cleverly" disguised by making it with large sheets. The couch was dirty, there was still no deadlock or iron, and honestly, I was just too exhausted to wait again so it became acceptable!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your views about your experience at Trident Jaipur .

Looking at your detailed feedback I regret that you left dissatisfied as it is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.

In your case, we clearly failed to do so and for that please do accept my sincere apologies.

Rest assured your feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves as I have already discussed each aspect of your feedback with my front office colleagues on room allocation and how important it is to get back to our guests about the services in the room.

I cannot change what has happened however moving forward please write to me at prashant.gupta@tridenthotels.com , the next time you are planning a trip Jaipur or any other Trident property across the country and we would ensure that we leave no stone unturned to ensure you have a memorable stay with us.

Warm Regards,
China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

The hotel itself was quite comfortable with a lovely swimming pool area. The room was well serviced, bed comfortable, lovely view over to the Jal Mahal. The buffet dinner and breakfast we had were not great - some of the food looked reheated. After a buffet dinner we had coffee / tea and the milk they served us was off - it curdled in our drinks. The 4 of us travelling together all actually were unwell during and after our stay in Jaipur...not sure if it was related to the Trident but unfortunately your mind does associate bad experiences with the places you are at or things you are doing. We had previously stayed at the Trident Agra and loved this hotel...we couldn't help compare the difference, particularly in terms of service and food in the restaurant.

Room Tip: Room overlooking Jal Mahal is a nice option.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views about your experience at Trident Jaipur .

Looking at the detailed feedback I regret that you left dissatisfied with some aspects of our service. It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel.

I have personally briefed my food and beverage department regarding your feedback and also conducted training on storage of perishables such as milk in order to avoid situations like these.

I can also assure you at Oberoi we believe in small portions therefore all our buffet items are not in big containers or chaffing dish however it is made in small portions to preserve the taste and texture of the food items on the buffet.

In terms of hygiene and safety standards we are a HACCP certified hotel and follow the highest and strictest standards of hygiene in our kitchen with regular external audits and food sampling done by an independent agency, therefore rest assured all our food is always hygienic and also fresh as we do not reheat the food but prepare a fresh portion for the buffet.

We thank you for your valuable feedback as it will help us in order to improve our operations to make everyone’s stay even better and I have personally briefed my culinary team regarding your feedback.

Rest assured that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration from the usually high Trident standards and give us another chance in the future.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back at the Trident, Jaipur.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

The rooms here were comfortable and the service was superb. The buffet food, a la carte menu and the breakfast were excellent (but of course it was relatively expensive for India). However, the all-evening, buy one get one free drinks deal, for the off season, was a nice touch.

Our only criticism was that the coach tour orientated clientele seemed to put a strain on facilities at times, especially sunbeds around the pool. If you want a flavour of India, then stay in a heritage property; if you want a slick, tourist centric, 4.5 star generic hotel experience then stay here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front of the hotel face the beautiful lake.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

Our team thank you for the gracious comments on the hospitality shown by them and thank you for mentioning about the rooms, food and beverage and especially our extra long happy hours.

We will definitely revisit on our number of pool beds as per your suggestion.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Very warm welcome, reception very organised and friendly staff, was given room 430, top floor over looking lake very beautiful, the room was clean, well laid out and all the amenities you would expect at a 5 star hotel, great Air con, comfortable bed, plenty of cupboard space, bathroom a little on the small side and the bath was not great with peeling paint, but the shower was fine.
Breakfast was good all of the usual international foods and lots of indian specialities, coffee not so good and would have loved a individual teapot.
Pool area great, bar and bar staff excellent, dinner only one restaurant with a buffet choice or a la carte, we went for a la carte on all evenings and we were not disappointed lots of choice.
Had the most wonderful 1.5 hour massage and very reasonable for the amazing service, well worth a visit if you have the time.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: Lake side top floor, we had 430 which was amazing
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
JaipurTridentJaipur, General Manager at Trident, Jaipur, responded to this review, May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

Our team thank you for the gracious comments on the hospitality shown by them and we have noted your feedback about the bathtub and coffee service and will definitely work on it.

Our reception, culinary and Spa team thank you for your gracious comments.

Prashant Gupta

Been to Trident, Jaipur? Share your experiences!