“A nice place for pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #111 of 1,523 restaurants in Jaipur
Cuisines: Chinese
Jaipur, India
“A nice place for pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have been coming here since a long time and i really like here's pizza..i would surely recommend to have pizza or lunch dinner....

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

62% Recommend
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Not tasty, but you won't get sick...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

And for some of you, that will be enough.

This place is close to Jaal Mahal and on the way to or from Amber Palace. There seems to be a mix of locals and tourists. Seems to cater to more of the backpacking set.

Food was average at best. We ordered pizzas. One was underdone and had to be sent back -both were mediocre. Fries were soggy. Food was brought out at random times so some of us were eating while others were waiting.

I'm quite sure you could do better. I'm not a food snob (I reviewed the KFC in Jaipur), but I wouldn't eat here again.

Decent bathroom - which is always a plus.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Good Food, normal price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

I've tried many expensive restaurants where the food was less tasty. What else can you say, but good Rajastany and other Indian food in a nice quiet and from what I can say clean place. It is the local tourist guided place, but so what! I would come back by myself for no frills meal.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Get the Thali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

After asking for a suggestion, our driver took us to Rainbow restaurant. It was nice to go to a place where we could clearly trust the food preparation, and the restaurant was clean. If you go, I would suggest ordering the Thali. It is the best way to try a little bit of everything, and it was delicious!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Scrupmtious Rajasthani Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is one of those "by chance" places that happen to you. On my way back from Amber Fort, I asked our driver to get me to some perfect place to eat at, and he did precisely that. Rainbow Restaurant is right there by the road, some way off from Jal Mahal. Go for a rajasthani thali and you'll fall in love with the place.. (I got the choorma packed for home)! And they've got those king-size icecreams there, have one or two (if you can finish the first one). Drive off the Nahargarh or Jaigarh fort from here and I am sure that you'll stop for dinner on your way back too.

• Visited November 2011