“Good clean hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #192 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Melbourne
“Good clean hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2008

The hotel is about 20k out of Jaipur but fine if you are on a tour as we were.
It has been undergoing renovations so the rooms were modern, clean and spacious. I used the laundry service and this was inexpensive and satisfactory.
The Zodiac restaruant where we had dinner and breakfast was clean, modern and the food good.
They are developing a shopping arcade which will be handy as there is no shopping around the hotel at this time.
The rooftop pool was welcoming after a hot day's touring.

• Liked — Large rooms and a good shower.
  • Disliked — Location
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2008

I stayed at Hotel Bella Casa for a wedding, I was there for 6 nights. I arrived at 11pm and had no trouble checking in (I was with my friend who booked all the rooms and who was a local of Jaipur, this could have made a difference). The hotel is very secure and the lobby is nice and simple. The halls and atrium are very open, I have no complaints about any of the common areas.

The rooms are spacious with nice wood detailing. The bathroom was very clean and updated. The towels were horrible (if you have sensitive skin, bring your own). The sheeting and pillows on the bed were great! Overall the room was comfortable and had a European feel.

Breakfast was complimentary every morning. It was a buffet style and was pretty good. The service was okay. Room service was good, the food not so great. The bar on the roof of the hotel had a great view and the bartender went out of the way to make you a great drink!

The location of the hotel is fantastic if you want to be near the airport or are going to spend a lot of time in the suburbs. If you want to be near all the action and center of town, this is not the place. It was a good 30-45 minute ride into the main area of the city and most of the historical attractions.

• Liked — Very clean and secure.
  • Disliked — Location and towels.
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Philadelphia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2007

While planning my trip to India I came across a difficult task. Finding a nice hotel near (within 20 km) the airport in Jaipur. Most of the upscale (5 star) places were at least 30 km away and not feasible given my early morning flight to Bangalore. The Fortune Bella Casa seemed like a decent 3.5 - 4 star hotel to recharge our batteries in between a 4 hr evening drive from Bhilwada and a 4 hr flight to Bangalore the following morning.

As with all foreign travel I made sure to print out all of my prepaid confirmations. We arrived at the hotel at ~8pm on the night of our stay and went to check in. I informed the front desk guy that I had 2 rooms and wanted to check in. He looked confused and asked for my reservation confirmation, I provided the documents and waited patiently as he spoke with his manager. After he returned I was simply told, 'We are not honoring this reservation.'

Needless to say I was quite upset and asked for the manager. At the conclusion of my verbal tirade the manager apologized for his error and relocated us to the country inn and suites. This was an additional 10-15 km from the airport, but by that time I just wanted to get to sleep and I accepted.

It was quite obvious what had happened, the hotel was short of rooms and decided to sell my pre-paid room to someone else as they assumed I wasn't coming.

It was most likely for the best as the hotel looked like a hole. The fountain in the lobby was an overflowing sink. The place looked nothing like the pictures in the lobby and certainly not worth the $220 a night I paid.

The funny thing is that I should have known better, you don't see many 4 start hotels that don't have at least 1 review on tripadvisor. Well now I've written the first, hopefully no one else gets suckered int he way I did.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Fortune Park Bella Casa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fortune Park Bella Casa

Address: Cityplex, 1 Ashram Marg, Jaipur 302018, India
Location: India > Rajasthan > Jaipur
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #192 of 306 Hotels in Jaipur
Hotel Class:4 star — Fortune Park Bella Casa 4*
Fortune Park Bella Casa, situated just three kms from Jaipur Intl Airport, and 12 kms from city centre, has well apppointed and elegant 109 room and suites. There is a Zodiac multicuisine restaurant,Neptune Lounge bar, Fortune Deli,a Pattieserrie and coffe shop, rooftop swimming pool, NOS Night club,Fitness centre, and Spa. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fortune Park Bella Casa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fortune Park Bella Casa, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.