“"EXELLENCE" in service from heart !!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur

You added Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur to your Saves list
Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Opposite BSNL Office | Tonk Road, Durgapura, Jaipur 302018, India   |
Ranked #57 of 311 Hotels in Jaipur
Jaipur, India
“"EXELLENCE" in service from heart !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Hello Royal orchid family :)
it is very nice opportunity and a great pleasure to stay in Royal Orchid hotel Jaipur. when it comes to services , i really feel excellence delivery from each and every department of this hotel .restaurant is completely responsible for the yummy and delicious food, beverages, and desserts. weather it is from F&B, FOH, housekeeping, IRD, or restaurant services.. ***** AMAZING**** wonderful experience :)
some of the names i remember for their great services are..............

Santosh S Shekhawat (EAM F&B)..
A very pleasing and genuine personality of your hotel. i must say that his anticipation (of guest need) is very strong and the way he manages all the front lobby to the restaurant is very impressive. i remember me and my indigo frnz were having dinner in the restaurant. there was some other reserve dinner was going on .due to staff shortage all the service employees was busy in that, he came to me and said sorry to me and my frnz and explains the reason .that was wonderful and as we also belong to service industry we understood we he wants to say :) gud

Digvijay (FOM) .. Sir being in service industry i think 50 % customer service is done by your pleasing smily face :) .. u r doing wonderful job. i saw him standing from the morning till evening in front lobby assisting guest, encouraging & helping his staff albin, rishi and all the foh employees. But that smile does not vanish after such a long day of hard work and responsibility. thatz wonder full part of him.

Albin (FOH) .. i remember he is the first guy i met him in the lobby for my check in. he was looking very fresh like a rising sun in the morning at 12am in the night. he gave me form to sign and my room key with luggage assistance. His positive assistance make me feel like "YES" i m at rite place after a long flight... so Albin keep it up.

Rishi(FOH) .. rishi u r a enjoyable personality as well as a good human being. i remember i asked u for a house on rent as Jaipur is my base and we get 14 dayz complimentary stay from indigo.so he helped me with the information as suggest me the good areas in Jaipur to stay . i must say he have very good knowledge of jaipur tourism and explain them in a better way.. i think he have all the qualities which are required to be a front office representative as u should know A to Z of jaipur as well as hotel.

Aradhna (Travel desk).... she is playing a wonder ful role at her work place. when ever we need cabs to the airport as being in indigo we believe in on time performance. we all fount her very active and helpful. she is very approachable for me and my frndzz
good luck :)

Shivangi and Aditi (F&B services)
Both are so sweet and approachable at their work place . u both have magical smile on your face and i m very impressed by their learning attitude as well as "willing to do" nature . u both have very strong anticipation sense. thatz makes u both very special from others.

Gajendra (indian kitchen)..... i belongs to such community in which meal is incomplete without chapati.i luv the way and quick speed in which he makes chapati for guest. once i was looking for daal makhni which was not the part of buffet. But i just asked him randomly about it.he prepared it for me any how and with in 10 min my daal makhni was on my table.that was wonderfull.keep it up :)

Ramkaran (Housekeeping)... He is very nice and best house keeping employee according to me.he is very much aware of service standards of this hotel as well as much more... i have a statue of lord shiva in my room.but i do not use agarbatti and light diya due to suffocation as it is closed room.but i was was wondering can i get some flowers for my lord.but i did not asked for the flowers.so many housekeepers came in my room for the services and they saw shiva's statue.and next morning Ramkaran came with the flowers for my lord. Really it was heart touching xperience with the house keeping department.this department gave me the best service delivery in my room. thank u so much keep it up.

Anil chef.. he is mind blowing and outstanding personality i found.alwayz presentable and have positive assisting attitude.

Puran, Dharmendra, Jitendra(F&B) and Rajneesh (Bar) you all are fabulous and star of the restaurant in this hotel. When it comes to serving food they serve with great pleasure and happiness. Not only me my other frnzz also noticed this and we all want to compliment all of you for your great service delivery as well as the way they explain menu. All i can say is "WOW its GREAT"

Room Tip: •"Rooms on the south side are quieter" •"Corner suites are large and sunny"...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel Royal Orc... G, Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this review, June 1, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your stay at Royal Orchid.

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

We look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur to get us yet another opportunity to meet your expectations

Sudhir Jena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Northamptonshire, England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I try to be brief, so bottom line, this hotel is very poor and on my tour it never came near the quality of similar rated hotels. Now if you want to know why read on:-

Our tour had been on the road all day, arriving at above wanting a swim - the hotel had sold the pool to the public for a private party so was NOT available to guests we were not evened told. So my wife and I stepped out of the lift on the roof to a heaving mass of people, ear splitting high music people in pool fully clothed, others running around hotel wringing wet. So no pool! complained to manager has said pool parties were management policy and he could arange for me to be use another pool elsewhere - what sort of 4 star hotel is this bussed to another hotel? Plus he invited me to embarrassingly make my complaint in the hotel lobby in front of junior staff and guests never was I invited into a private office - courtesy is not a service here.
The manager said he would bring my complaint to the attention of senior management -well lets see your response senior management on tripadvisor, I did say senior management. So to make a quick rupee they are prepared to compromise their international clients. (R1000 a ticket to pool party)

Lets move on, I read the review on trouble changing travellers cheques, I witnessed a similar incident, where another guest was challenged on signature, I was asked to give an opinion, the signatures were EXACTLY the same - didnt matter though they didnt have enough cash to fulfil the change even though it was a small cheque.

We move on, if you want a cocktail you need to get lucky, they only had TWO cocktail glasses it appears (alas one now as the other got broken). We were drawn to this when cocktails were being served in brandy glasses.!!!!!!!!

First night in evening bed turned down, cups etc washed - second night sorry your on your own service discontinued. Not enough staff on reception causing the one staff member to get in one hell of a flap one morning I was there.

It was all never making the grade, 4 star certainly not, Royal Orchid have got to examine their identity - do they want to be 4 star or a cheap pool party club?

Other staff tried really hard and my heart goes out to them for their poor management.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear Guest,
At the outset we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you during your recent stay at the property. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. The pool party on Sundays are one of few initiatives we have taken this summer to make the afternoons exciting for our guests. For the non resident guest there is a charge and the resident guest are allowed free entry. However we have taken a note of all your feedback and suggestions and will definitely to improve on them.
We at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur value your patronage and sincerely look forward to your next visit with us.
Warm Regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Best services
I have stayed in this hotel for more than 9 nights.
I find it the best hotel in jaipur.
The best part of this hotel is the service,
Cleanliness, bed, shower and interiors
Nothing beats this hotel for the price u pay

• Stayed May 2013
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this review, May 27, 2013

london
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed for two nights the room was fine apart from the badly stained carpet which is never a good thing .Comfortable bed and wicked shower.We had major problems when trying to cash travellers cheques. The staff on duty just wouldnt belive that my husbands signature matched the one on the cheque. There was an impass, in the end they gave him the money but said they would have to run it by the bank to see if they would accept it, nothing like being treated like a criminal to marr the stay! Oddly the bank was fine.
On the good side they made a really good mango daquary.The chef was helpful when we tried to find something bland, and we had to call a doctor who arrived in 15mins and the hotel went to pick up the prescription really fast.
The pool is small but ok if you can get one of only six sunbeds. The view means you can see that the hotel is only half finished which is a bit odd.Very slow service up at the pool for drinks and they kept giving my beer to other people.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for sparing your valuable time and giving us your feedback. We are glad to note that you have appreciated some of our services and have made a few very good suggestions. we have noticed that you had difficulty in encashing the travelers cheque for which we are sincerely apologetic, this was due to some fresh guidelines received by the bank owing to a few previous instances where the signatures were not exactly matching with the signatures on the travelers cheque and the bank had refused payments to the hotel. The issue has been taken up with the bank and are in the process of streamlining the same. We assure you that your feedback has been taken in a positive stride and we will work on them to make the stay of our guest even more pleasurable.
Warm Regards
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice hotel, seems new. Except we found the location away from the city ( if you plan properly then not so bad) the hotel was nice. Decent rooms, comfortable accommodation. Good food and efficient staff. Jaipur is known as the pink city of India.. Really good architectural monuments and some nice shopping for artefacts. Coming back to the hotel after a tiring day sightseeing was welcome.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this review, May 18, 2013

Greetings from Hotel Royal Orchid Jaipur!

I am pleased to note that our services,food and facilities were to your satisfaction. Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team.

Baroda, Gujarat
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on 06.05.2013 for 1 night during my business trip. Nice property with well furnished room. This is a new property, so well maintained. BF complimentary was good with lots of varieties. Room service for any thing your order or housekeeping is quick and good. Location is central . I have enjoyed stay here. Love to come again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hotel Royal Orc... G, General Manager at Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur, responded to this review, May 9, 2013

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed there during our Rivera tour for two nights and what a surprise we had, a corner suite with a private swimming pool and Jacuzzi. A five star room in a four star hotel, with a very nice bathroom and dressing room.
We enjoyed the food in the restaurant and the service was very good. The breakfast buffet was great and very relaxed and probably the best coffee on our trip, the only down side was the bar that did not have a great selection of booze (they had run out of Bombay gin and European spirits only local), but aside from that a trendy and quite hip hotel with great and helpful staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Royal Orchid, Jaipur? Share your experiences!